bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 18, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

anitra3
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by anitra3 on Oct 18, 14 6:42 AM
regarding making use of the special sale thats on this weekend, some of you may already have noticed that the banner telling you about this is WRONG!! (expiry date SEPT!25 NOT GOOD BFG!)
the CORRECT CODE is COLLECT!
hope this info helps

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on Oct 18, 14 7:13 AM
Maybe it was updated by now, but the banner had the correct expiration date and coupon code when I saw it a few minutes ago. Mistakes do happen.

Elirana
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Elirana on Oct 18, 14 8:58 AM
Mine still says "Expires April 27" on main and game pages. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

[Post New]by zacer1 on Oct 19, 14 10:55 AM
I also am having the same issues users of a MAC are experiencing ~ screen is obscured on the top and bottom. This is my first post, so not sure how this all works. Is the Moderator looking in this? I see several people having this issue with no response. I have all Orneon Game CE's, all of which work fine.

[Post New]by Psaraki on Nov 2, 14 8:40 AM
zacer1 wrote:I also am having the same issues users of a MAC are experiencing ~ screen is obscured on the top and bottom. This is my first post, so not sure how this all works. Is the Moderator looking in this? I see several people having this issue with no response. I have all Orneon Game CE's, all of which work fine.

Same here.
I would really love to buy this game!

Go to: