nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

sorry wont be much help for awhile

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 18, 14 9:16 AM
just wanted to say sorry in advance if you guys need help and I cant answer at all its because my laptop died and hard drive is a bit iffy so I lost my game and have to start over again and not sure but think it may happen again so im back to being a tadpole in the big fish pond / wanderland pond again

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:sorry wont be much help for awhile

[Post New]by newmangame on Oct 18, 14 12:08 PM
To help you in the future you can backup your folders. Do a search all forums for Re:Can You Transfer Game Settings, Name & ID Number, to a New Computer?. The person who posted this is tazruby2000. The folder in the appdata under roaming would be in folder Artogon. You can use this for any other game you are playing (just a diff folder). Hope this can help you in the future. This procedure has helped me many times.

DannPat

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 18, 14 5:35 PM
Oh Ned I am so sorry!
If you can get the hd to boot a bit, get a memory stick and go to c, users, your user name, app data, roaming, Atrogon, Wanderland
put the file Wanderland on the stick so you can move it to a new computer.

We will save your spot!

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 18, 14 9:55 PM
Awww Ned! So sorry to hear that! feel free to ask away,if you've forgotten where anything is etc. by the time you're up and running. Besides all that was already said here you can also try backing up to a date when it was running and see if that helps at all. Good luck to you, our friend!

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 21, 14 4:21 AM
thanks guys for the moment I have restarted my game and am limping along with dying hd hopefully the new one should arrive on wed and then a painful reinstall of everything then game on!!!! the advice on backing up my game was fantastic I never knew it was possible and considering the computer is shutting down all the time now at least I know I have some saved

Go to: