Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Brilliant Idea

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Oct 19, 14 1:15 PM
Starcraftdiva wrote:If you plan to be away from the game for a longish period of time, you can just add "away" to your player name, or if you decide to quit, enter "quit".

Example:

Orchid_Away
Orchid_Quit

When you return to the game you can enter: Orchid_Back.

Just a thought.

"Orchid"

Thought this was a great idea and should be shared with all players.
We all wonder at times especially when friends have not gifted, leveled up, changed their wish list for quite some time,or any combination of the above.
This would let us know when to drop friends and when to keep them and welcome them back when they are ready to play again.
The added benefit our gifts are given only to our friends still on our Mutual Journey.
Brilliant Idea Starcraftdiva.

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

Re:Brilliant Idea

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Oct 19, 14 1:55 PM
This is something we've been asking for, but so far not many have taken up. Guess only forum users would see it. We also asked the Devs if there was some way to automatically delete friends who haven't played for along time, but again this was not addressed.

Thank you for bringing it up again

Patsy

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Oct 19, 14 2:00 PM
It is a great idea and some do use it. When I quit iOS, I put: Fudge(quit) and removed my friends so that they knew. I still play on PC btw
Alas, I think some people just can't face opening the game again after something has happened with one glitch or another so we are left wondering....

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Oct 19, 14 2:03 PM
Let's remember, too, that there are some people that can't get back to the old game to make those changes.

Gonzo

Go to: