sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Missed ONE owl!

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Oct 21, 14 12:33 PM
I faithfully looked for the owl in every scene. But in the last scene, the story got to me, and I forgot to look. Now the basic game is over, and I only have 24 owls. I could kick myself.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Missed ONE owl!

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Oct 21, 14 5:03 PM
I did the exact same thing and I couldn't rest until I played it over a week later.

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 21, 14 8:15 PM
If I remember correctly you can get the one owl in the extra bonus game.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Oct 22, 14 5:40 PM
No, it's definitely in the very last scene.

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Oct 24, 14 8:22 AM
I found that in the Extra Bonus Game, you get another chance at each owl that you missed in the regular game. However, there's no way to replay the puzzles and mini-games after completing the regular game.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 24, 14 3:27 PM
That almost always happens to me as well....
that endgame fascination.....and I forget to look for the collectible.

Maybe, someday, the Devs will take pity on us by not putting a collectible in the scene where the boss fight is....or letting us get the item before the boss has their final say.....it is always those scenes where we have to wait until some action or dialog happens, that I miss something I want to collect.

Well, I guess I just have to train myself better to remember to collect them....or maybe stop caring that I haven't.

rsptchr12
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by rsptchr12 on Nov 16, 14 10:02 AM
Page 52 or so in the guide in the collector's edition has screen shots that show you where every owl is hidden.

Of course, I've only found that page after completing the game for the second time (had to start over when I had issues collecting the silver fairy!), but I will soldier through the game again to find that last blasted owl!

Go to: