forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Help with door puzzle to find kidnapped coeds

[Post New]by forensicMD on Apr 7, 09 3:42 PM
I cannot figure out what I am supposed to do with this puzzle. It consists of circles containing three small circles, triangles or a combo of the two and the colors red and green. The smaller circles form a circle and there is a center circle also. There are no directions. I can move the small green circles and triangles around within the small circles and into the middle, but have no idea what I am supposed to do. Help appreciated!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Help with door puzzle to find kidnapped coeds

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 4, 12 1:19 AM
forensicMD wrote:I cannot figure out what I am supposed to do with this puzzle. It consists of circles containing three small circles, triangles or a combo of the two and the colors red and green. The smaller circles form a circle and there is a center circle also. There are no directions. I can move the small green circles and triangles around within the small circles and into the middle, but have no idea what I am supposed to do. Help appreciated!

I have to admit that this is the 1 puzzle that I had to SKIP -- even with the walkthrough, it made no sense to me. You're supposed to have triangles and circles in different areas but I found it impossible to move on after being shown by the hint to change 1 thing to a circle. When I clicked on other areas to change them, NOTHING happened. Finally, I said "forget this and let's move on" and skipped the puzzle.

MEnr56

Re:Help with door puzzle to find kidnapped coeds

[Post New]by happyplayer58 on Mar 21, 13 11:36 AM
you can only use each symbol once per square
circle goes left to right. hope this helps

[Post New]by happyplayer58 on Mar 21, 13 11:40 AM
you need a circle and a square in each circle and in the middle ' all have to be filled

I used a cheat shet ha ha ha or a walkthough

[Post New]by happyplayer58 on Mar 21, 13 11:41 AM
typo, sheet, my E sticks from time to time

Go to: