Illusion
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Totally Confused

[Post New]by Illusion on Oct 21, 14 7:40 PM
No instructions! Don't understand how I can buy healing potions and yet none show when I meet an enemy! How do you activate them? How do you use them?

Totally Confused

[Post New]by baconbanditgames on Oct 22, 14 6:44 AM
Illusion wrote:No instructions! Don't understand how I can buy healing potions and yet none show when I meet an enemy! How do you activate them? How do you use them?

Hi Illusion,

I'm one of the developers of Letter Quest. Any healing potions that you buy will show to the left of the letter tiles during battle. There should be two potion buttons there, the left-most one is for healing potions, and the one to the right of that is the purify potion, which will remove all bad/modified letter tiles (plague, stone, etc.) from the board.

You will only be able to use a potion when it makes sense - it won't let you use a health potion if you are at full health already. Similarly, you can't use a purify potion if there are no modified/bad tiles on the letter tile board.

If you ever find yourself stuck/curious about anything while in battle, click the question mark to the right of the letter tile board, at the bottom of the screen - it will open an on-demand help system with a blue question mark over top of many different things on the screen. Click one of those blue question marks to see a help popup about the item that it appears over top of.

I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any other questions.

Go to: