nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

tribal tent

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 21, 14 11:07 PM
hey can someone tell me whats in the tribal tent the curiosity is killing me and what do we have to achieve to unlock it - it now might be a while before im anywhere near there but I look at it nearly every day and its doing my head it thinking of all the possibilities it could be

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

Re:tribal tent

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 22, 14 9:14 AM
I want to know too! I am still trying to blast my way to even get into that part of the map

[Post New]by bzigabob on Dec 3, 14 1:37 PM
I made ir to the tent. and I got nothing.This is a money sucking game . Don't play it.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Dec 4, 14 3:50 AM
the tribal tent next to the temple is another hidden object scene. When you can open the refuse you will receive a random item. after the 1st upgrade u get two items usually white feathers which allows you to open the tent hang in there

Janimal1
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Janimal1 on Dec 7, 14 9:13 PM
I'm two white feathers away from it. I'm sure it will take me a week or longer to get those feathers.

Janimal1
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Janimal1 on Dec 9, 14 4:56 AM
No need to rush to get there. You get the otter and then another quest. Of course the new quest has a collection you need to complete. You need the candles. Now that you need candles, what happens, of course, they won't drop. Once you don't need something, they drop. Still can't find durg brigand to get ribbons to complete the other three quests that are there.

Go to: