bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 22, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy forum

[Post New]by rozzieclem on Nov 11, 14 8:50 AM
When I go to the archery building I do not find the bow and arrow at the front door before you enter. Is anyone else having this problem?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 11, 14 7:48 PM
rozzieclem wrote:When I go to the archery building I do not find the bow and arrow at the front door before you enter. Is anyone else having this problem?
The bow and arrow isn't supposed to be outside the building but inside it. You need to play a shooting mini-game to get it.

jagran
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by jagran on Nov 27, 14 7:34 AM
Hopelessly stuck nearly at the beginning. Where is the hint button? Where is Bridget and why do I keep following arrows that take me nowhere except back to my room or to the lift? Totally puzzled. A walkthrough would help. Someone please help!

cokienutt
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by cokienutt on Dec 1, 14 4:52 AM
Jagran......I'm stuck also. I got outside, but all I do is keep going in circles. Very frustrating. A waste of money.

[Post New]by arturo70 on Dec 21, 14 4:32 AM
very difficult game

[Post New]by cajuntwin2 on Feb 4, 15 9:53 AM
right now a nap would be in order...I cannot figure this game out...I think I wasted my $$$.

lizdanny
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,252 Posts

[Post New]by lizdanny on Feb 4, 15 11:46 AM
If you need a walkthrough PM me and I will direct you to a free walkthrough.

[Post New]by renieb on Apr 20, 15 7:36 PM
I can't access arrows for the Brae Arena. I'm on a Mac, no right click, and the option button not working. anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by mccarthy99 on Aug 4, 15 2:03 PM
How do I get games on Nancy's phone to get phone charmes? Or how do I play in the bonus mode?

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Sep 18, 15 3:30 PM
How come all the files on this forum are locked. I realize most have played this game a long time ago, but I just bought it and downloaded it and I can't ask anyone for help. Do I need to go to support to get help? Anyone?

Go to: