Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 22, 14 1:05 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/22/2014 at 5:51:04 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Oct 22, 14 5:54 AM
Good morning fishies!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

[Post New]by Cosalys on Oct 23, 14 6:24 AM
I really enjoy Risen Dragons but unfortunately it keeps crashing now. I played it for about 2 hours so I got about 10 islands or something attached. If I fight and afterwards enter the laboratory the game crashes. If I restart and go to the lab it works fine - til the next time I fought and enter the lab... It is really annoying to have to restart the game everytime.
Well at least the third crash tonight forced me to go (finally) to bed .

Is this, I call it 'bug', known by someone and are there already possibilities to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

[Post New]by TheWiz on Oct 23, 14 10:01 AM
I am having the same problem with the program crashing in the laboratory. For me it was once I got the little birdie bonus, the laboratory works fine until the birdie shows up then it crashes. As long as the birdie doesn't show up it seems to work but I have not been able to finish a level. Really enjoying the game up to this point.

Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Amegami on Oct 24, 14 5:17 AM
ISSUES FIXED.
* If you rapidly press "QUIT" button twice in a Match-3 game you get your mouse blocked. Issue is addressed and will be fixed in next update.
* Bird bonus in the Laboratory (match-3 mini game) makes game crash.
* Access Violation crash after battles.
* After game restart you have to enter skills tree in order for them to work.
* Fire Dragon level 2 (Battle 16). Balance problem.
* Tactical Charge Distance is locked to Rocket Artillery turret range.
* Turret upgrade tutorial at level 2 bothers players less.
* Dragons now chooses target most close to Terony.
* Schrapnel and Catapult tooltips and icons messed up.
* Schrapnel rarely can cause crash
* When your captain level over 29, counter drops to level 1 and freezes. It's doesn't really affect the gameplay, all your stars a kept.
* Turrets little less cover each other, for easier selection.
* Changed Ice Main to Ice Wave at Collections
* Some other collection fixes
* In laboratory "Combo" message appearing after 9 actions which affects gold income increase, as you receive gold only in combo series.
ISSUES IN THE WORK FOR NEXT BULID.
* Saergant\Captain Golem rarely causes crash.
* Book of Fire, Jar of Energy costs as much as Ammunition.
* Great Strategist award fix.
* Restart\Pause bug fix.
* Dragon upgrades doesn't initialize after restarting game, until you upgrade some skill.
ISSUES IN THE WORK.
* All consumable prices decrease.
* Additional island renames.

Edited on 11/11/2014 at 3:24:15 AM PST

gink99
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by gink99 on Oct 24, 14 1:05 PM
I am having the same problem with the program crashing in the laboratory. For me it was once I got the little birdie bonus, the laboratory works fine until the birdie shows up then it crashes. As long as the birdie doesn't show up it seems to work but I have not been able to finish a level.

Hopefully the birdie issue will get fixed because the laboratory is a big part of the game.

Pliri
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Pliri on Oct 25, 14 12:05 PM
I too love this game, but it is crashing not only in lab, but during battles, repeatedly. This started occurring only in higher levels. I hope you can fix this soon, as it is very frustrating when I'm close to winning and it crashes.

gink99
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by gink99 on Oct 26, 14 12:32 PM
Any news on when an update might be coming along? Hopefully it will fix the bird issue & crashing issues. I started a new game & won't be researching the bird until an update.

[Post New]by Kweenee on Oct 26, 14 1:22 PM
I am having the same issue as everyone else. It's a lovely game and I really like it, but I don't understand how it could be released with such a glaring problem in it. I hope you'll let us know when it will be repaired.

ETA: I just sent you the files you requested.

Edited on 10/26/2014 at 1:29:41 PM PST

Pliri
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Pliri on Oct 26, 14 5:41 PM
Update on my progress ... I restarted the game, did not click the birdie upgrade, and had less problems. Island 9 is where I kept crashing before, but after a couple of tries I made it past that island and I had no problems with the remaining 3 islands.

Pliri
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Pliri on Oct 26, 14 5:41 PM
Update on my progress ... I restarted the game, did not click the birdie upgrade, and had less problems. Island 9 is where I kept crashing before, but after a couple of tries I made it past that island and I had no problems with the remaining 3 islands.

tracyestes
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by tracyestes on Oct 27, 14 10:27 AM
TheWiz wrote:I am having the same problem with the program crashing in the laboratory. For me it was once I got the little birdie bonus, the laboratory works fine until the birdie shows up then it crashes. As long as the birdie doesn't show up it seems to work but I have not been able to finish a level. Really enjoying the game up to this point.

ZuluDawn13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by ZuluDawn13 on Oct 27, 14 8:47 PM
Game crashing at lab match 3 with birdie and coming out of an island.

tracyestes
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Great Game but BUGGY

[Post New]by tracyestes on Oct 28, 14 1:42 PM
I keep getting access violation and general error messages. In battle and lab. I am using windows 7 . This game would be fun if it was FIXED

Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Amegami on Oct 29, 14 2:45 AM
ISSUES IN THE WORK
* Access Violation crash after battles.
* After game restart you have to enter skills tree in order for them to work.
* Fire Dragon level 2 (Battle 16). Balance problem.
* Tactical Charge Distance is locked to Rocket Artillery turret range.
* Saergant\Captain Golem rarely causes crash.

Edited on 10/30/2014 at 9:34:36 AM PST

dancehawk
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by dancehawk on Oct 29, 14 2:57 AM
I am having the same issue I go into the battle area and finish then the game freezes up, it happens at least 3 times a day mostly when using the blue dragon

gink99
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by gink99 on Oct 29, 14 7:46 AM
I have had it freeze up using the blue dragon too. It is very frustrating.

ProgFrock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Dragon losing levels

[Post New]by ProgFrock on Oct 30, 14 2:36 PM
I've noticed that if my dragon levels up during a battle, it's always back to level 1 for the next battle. Is that right? Even if I don't level up, shouldn't the experience bar stay the same and not disappear between battles?

Milo13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Dragon losing levels

[Post New]by Milo13 on Oct 30, 14 10:02 PM
ProgFrock wrote:I've noticed that if my dragon levels up during a battle, it's always back to level 1 for the next battle. Is that right? Even if I don't level up, shouldn't the experience bar stay the same and not disappear between battles?

Exactly! What's the point of leveling up to titles (Great I'm now a "Sky Captain" and that means jack) if it doesn't help you during the times it actually matters!

Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Dragon losing levels

[Post New]by Amegami on Oct 31, 14 2:49 AM
Milo13 wrote:
ProgFrock wrote:I've noticed that if my dragon levels up during a battle, it's always back to level 1 for the next battle. Is that right? Even if I don't level up, shouldn't the experience bar stay the same and not disappear between battles?

Exactly! What's the point of leveling up to titles (Great I'm now a "Sky Captain" and that means jack) if it doesn't help you during the times it actually matters!

Well, for leveling your Captain you can upgrade your turrets and Dragons, so actually it helps in battle.

Go to: