PuppyDogMom1
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

How do you make the cookies?

[Post New]by PuppyDogMom1 on Oct 22, 14 4:26 AM
Been trying to make the cookies and can't get the order correct. Any tips?

PuppyDogMom1
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:How do you make the cookies?

[Post New]by PuppyDogMom1 on Oct 22, 14 5:00 AM
Figured it out. Didn't realize that the bottom layer was already there.

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Oct 22, 14 2:24 PM
The bottom layer is there. Look at the how the sprinkles are arranged and then you must try to match the layers correctly so it looks like the desired finished product. I actually started to LOVE making those cookies LOL. You get money for them which will help you purchase items from the vending machines.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Oct 22, 14 10:34 PM
yes! for once there is a way to make money that is fun and easy!

no dancing in clubs, no walking the beach for hours hunting shells, no doing the same two paint by numbers over and over again, and no RAID... just cute little cookies!

cel_1
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by cel_1 on Oct 23, 14 12:47 AM
still cannot make the cookies think I got it and when I use the cutter is it all wrong please give me a step by step guide. When you say the bottom layer is there what do you mean?

PuppyDogMom1
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by PuppyDogMom1 on Oct 23, 14 3:33 AM
Cookies are two layers. The first layer is on the table already for you. The second layer you pull down from the upper left of the screen.

Look at the pattern in the order. You have to determine what's on the bottom layer and what's on the top layer; what gets cut out with the cookie cutter, and what doesn't.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Oct 23, 14 5:43 PM
one cookie i made showed two layers, with a star cut out, orange on the bottom, purple on the top, and lots of goo and sprinkles everywhere...so

i spread the orange topping on the bottom layer [which was already present] and sprinkled the red jimmies over it...

then i took the second cookie and laid it on top...

i spread the purple topping over it and used the white glaze, then cut out the star - because the topping and glaze were missing from the picture of what the finished cookie should look like...

then it all got sprinkled in blue jimmies and served!

the key is to figure out what layers go where, just like with the tartan pattern... similar to the glass box in captive curse

hope that helps! happy baking!

Go to: