GREAT HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

hiramsmom
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

GREAT HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

[Post New]by hiramsmom on Oct 22, 14 9:50 AM
WHAT A NICE SURPRISE...........Thank you Big Fish!

Re:GREAT HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

[Post New]by sUPERfLUFF on Oct 22, 14 10:48 AM
Oooh, you said it! my monsters sure surprised me this morning the costumes and island deco is great...lol especially for the furcorn, drumpler ( ) and trox,entbrat Thank you BigFish

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Oct 22, 14 11:04 AM
Shrubb is dressed as a clown and oaktopuss is a mummy. Soooo cute!

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Oct 22, 14 11:32 AM
I like the green Pompom with the pompoms being eyes.

BunsenH
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by BunsenH on Oct 22, 14 12:22 PM
FishyFemale wrote:Shrubb is dressed as a clown and oaktopuss is a mummy. Soooo cute!
I think the Oaktopus has been toilet-papered like all of the regular trees on the island. You can see the TP rolls near its tentacles.

[Post New]by firepolishedAB on Oct 22, 14 12:59 PM
The Furcorn is just adorable,and the décor is REALLY good this year

well done and
nice job all you clever Illustrators.

fire

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Oct 22, 14 3:01 PM
I didn't expect that much, well i'm flabbergasted, good word for Halloween don't u think so ? Oak looks like he's just recovered from a fatal surgery intervention, Shrubb is a devilish clown (reminds me of It, SK's famous clown/spider novel), and Furcorns wear their ghosts costumes a little too nicely to be honest !!!!
Troxes could frighten me big teeth and claws, green too, and why oh why did my nice pink babies turn into these nightmarish green creatures, with snail tentacles .....brrrrrr, Haloweenn is coming u know, even here in France where we don't go so much by it,not as u do in your celtic envirnments, we are only excepting the weather to go with it,so warm and nice till to day

[Post New]by smellnroses2 on Oct 22, 14 5:14 PM
does any one else have a green pompom on any of their islands? mine is green with speaker hands on any island they inhabit - air & earth that i see on mine

[Post New]by Nygiants1004 on Oct 22, 14 6:56 PM
Does anyone notice how these costumes are EXACTLY like the ones from last year xD

#LAZY PEEPS

zjen
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by zjen on Oct 22, 14 8:08 PM
hey, it's new to me and i think it's cute. as a pc player, i'm happy to get anything!

Natty15519
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Natty15519 on Oct 22, 14 8:08 PM
I'm beyond ecstatic !!! THANK YOU BBB and Big Fish !!!!

Is the breeding combo still T-rox and Entbrat to get Punkelton ?

[Post New]by piratejp on Oct 22, 14 8:26 PM
I think it's actually T-Rox & Bowgart. Can someone who has bred one confirm? Thanks!

Love the costumes. They're all great, but the werewolf Drumpler is my personal favorite. Nice job Big Fish!

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Oct 22, 14 8:30 PM
T-Rox & Bowgart is the breeding combo.

Natty15519
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Natty15519 on Oct 22, 14 8:34 PM
You're correct I meant to type BOWGART ...
and the Punkleton takes 18 hours ..... so you'll know.

[Post New]by cat_on_the_couch on Oct 22, 14 9:23 PM
This is my first Halloween with MSM but I had heard so much from you guys who have had your islands decorated before I was waiting with baited breath.

I am not disappointed! I love the color combo with my decor, really like the dark grass underfoot. Would like to keep that color but the Buddhist in me knows this too shall pass. I looked in my hotel for a little "ghostly" Furcorn and I didn't have one. So that's what I am going to breed right away. And the bonus green PomPoms on Earth and Air. Yippy! Now for my breeding marathon for the Plunkerton. It will be a welcome break from my 100 plus tries for my second Ghazt At least I know my odds will be better.

Redcloud, sorry your weather changed but in parts of California we have suffered through a blistering summer and drought, so the last week has been blissfully cool and Fall-like. I am soooo happy!

[Post New]by Scarlet99 on Oct 22, 14 9:39 PM
Not only did you have fun decorating the islands with the "rolled" trees and shruken head. But BFG you had fun with the costumes and I love that the costumes carry over to the other islands -- this way almost all the islands get in on the fun. Thanks a bunch.

Will_Bill1
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Will_Bill1 on Oct 22, 14 9:51 PM
I was all set to get Plunk when they changed and got one first try.
Thanks BF I didnt get one last year.
Love the green pompoms with the eyes and wolfman.

Hazey1953
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Hazey1953 on Oct 22, 14 11:15 PM
I luv the Halloween Costumes and the way the island is decorated !!! I too like the way the costumes were carried over to the other island. Thank you !

chingchangcat
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chingchangcat on Oct 23, 14 6:25 PM
Thank you BF & Devs! Love my costumed monsters and creepy Island! Just couldn't wait to breed Punkleton...had to buy him, and I'm glad I did! Thanks again for breathing a little life into the game!

Natty15519
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Natty15519 on Oct 23, 14 7:28 PM

I am Punkleton-less on the PC game ... still.
I breed and breed, but no success.

Go to: