basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

locked out during gifting

[Post New]by basmith12 on Oct 22, 14 5:00 PM
i was just doing my daily gifting and hope all five went out correctly. notice game stating newer version available and knocked me out of game. Would appreciate a little more notice please! I came here a see a maintenance schedule posted a couple minutes ago. Bad business practice. Oh well hope gift got sent and hope get whatever they are doing up and going soon. Happy gaming everyone.

 
Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

locked out during gifting

[Post New]by Fishpole on Oct 22, 14 5:14 PM
basmith12 wrote:i was just doing my daily gifting and hope all five went out correctly. notice game stating newer version available and knocked me out of game. Would appreciate a little more notice please! I came here a see a maintenance schedule posted a couple minutes ago. Bad business practice. Oh well hope gift got sent and hope get whatever they are doing up and going soon. Happy gaming everyone.


Same thing happened to me.....only I was in the midst of doing a 'craft'!
And unfortunately, it was for the 'Ring of Irrepressibility' which requires the use of the 'Flag'!

I'm just hoping (fingers crossed) that everything is still there when we get back in!

And you're right! It WOULD be nice if they would give us at least a head's up!


 
basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

locked out during gifting

[Post New]by basmith12 on Oct 22, 14 5:16 PM
Fishpole wrote:
basmith12 wrote:i was just doing my daily gifting and hope all five went out correctly. notice game stating newer version available and knocked me out of game. Would appreciate a little more notice please! I came here a see a maintenance schedule posted a couple minutes ago. Bad business practice. Oh well hope gift got sent and hope get whatever they are doing up and going soon. Happy gaming everyone.


Same thing happened to me.....only I was in the midst of doing a 'craft'!
And unfortunately, it was for the 'Ring of Irrepressibility' which requires the use of the 'Flag'!

I'm just hoping (fingers crossed) that everything is still there when we get back in!

And you're right! It WOULD be nice if they would give us at least a head's up!

oh no! I have my fingers and toes crossed that your flag is still there too! Good Luck!

 
aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

Re:locked out during gifting

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Oct 22, 14 5:19 PM
HI Guys,
Was playing and went to the toilet, got back and the site was shut down not a good way to do business, it is 11.20 am here, Thursday morning!

 
Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Re:locked out during gifting

[Post New]by Fishpole on Oct 22, 14 5:22 PM
Thanks......and good luck to you too!

This is the time that most players 'play' don't you think?! Surely they knew more ahead of time that they were going to be doing this and could have notified us.

I am REALLY disappointed in BFG right now!

 
basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:locked out during gifting

[Post New]by basmith12 on Oct 22, 14 5:27 PM
Fishpole wrote:Thanks......and good luck to you too!

This is the time that most players 'play' don't you think?! Surely they knew more ahead of time that they were going to be doing this and could have notified us.

I am REALLY disappointed in BFG right now!
Not sure about everyone's play times because of different schedules, Aussigirl says am where she is but was around 8 pm in Tennessee where I am but yes, I would have settled for maybe an hour or so notice if was somewhat unexpected for them but find it hard to believe something was so urgent that they posted at same time they shut the game down. Oh well, just a game but do hope our flags and gifts proceed correctly. No idea how long will be down and I had just got back into enjoying the game with a few more new scenes opened. I am almost at level 42.

 
Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Re:locked out during gifting

[Post New]by Fishpole on Oct 22, 14 5:40 PM
Same here.....An hour WOULD have been nice! I had more or less just left the Forum about 1/2 hour before and started back into the game getting my last 2 items for the 'Flag'.

I'm on Level 41 too....doing 'Chris' tasks....and I guess if you're finishing up then 'basmith12' you know what I have to do.

I'm on the West Coast....and it's 5:30pm Wednesday here. And NO....I don't live in Seattle!

 
 
 
 
Go to: