Why?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Why Are All Threads Locked?

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 23, 14 2:26 PM
Hey zuix

Sorry for the abrupt thread locks! Recently, a change was made to the forum system that automatically locks threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more. This change was made to help improve stability and performance of the system.

If you’d like to start a new thread on the same topic, you’re definitely more than welcome to do so! We definitely want you all to continue discussing the game

In addition to this, if you’d like to refer to the older thread so others can find the older posts, you can definitely copy and paste the URL into your post. Please keep in mind, however, that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in a post.

I hope this information helps, but if there are any questions, please feel free to PM one of the Mods!

bfgVaiya

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by zuix on Oct 30, 14 3:53 AM
That explains it! I thought maybe something was wrong with the game, or you were about to discontinue it. Thanks very much for answering.

LAndersen
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by LAndersen on Dec 3, 14 5:35 AM
All the games I seem to be buying and playing at the moment have forums filled with padlocks. It looks rather depressing

But I'm glad to find out the explanation for it. I just check out forums of games that very few people play anymore . I'm old school, oh yeah!

Go to: