Read before buying

[Post New]by katja20 on Apr 7, 09 7:04 PM
Warning!! This game is bad. Less than a quarter of the way through you realize you just don't care. Bad grapics, low interest, nothing catchy or interesting. You can skip your way through entire game, and you will because you just don't care. This is a bad game.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

Re:Read before buying

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 7, 09 7:07 PM
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy this game. I'm close to the end I think and I've enjoyed it. The hidden object and spot the difference have gotten harder as you go. I didn't have any problems and think the graphics are just fine.....at least on my machine.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 7, 09 9:29 PM
I also enjoyed this game immensely! My suggestion- try the demo and decide for yourself.

[Post New]by angelsmama on Apr 8, 09 11:39 AM
I love this game, and wish there were more like it. It is one of the few HO games that actually does challenge you - the things are not easy to find. It is also a long game which I love. I hate that some of the games can be finished in a couple of hours. I think this is a very good game.

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Feb 5, 10 5:09 PM
I think the game is ok. As with most H O's that are drawn, objects are painted the wrong color to make them blend. So hunting for stars, differences and H O's are difficult.
I've only played for a few rounds but I have noticed that they keep adding things you have to find in all future screens. Stars, Game Icons, Statues, and so on. If this keeps up it could be hard to remember everything you are to find
There has been a fix installed since it was issued in April 2009. Also now it is only $2.99. Maybe these things make a difference.

As always, try it for yourself.

Edited on 02/05/2010 at 5:11:01 PM PST

loonylimey
Clownfish
Clownfish
522 Posts

[Post New]by loonylimey on Feb 5, 10 5:25 PM
I didn't like the graphics either. Nothing wrong with them really, just that I like eye candy! I just got sweeny Todd and that is right up my street

babesacat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by babesacat on Feb 5, 10 5:49 PM
I just got a laptop with windows 7 and am having difficuly playing. The game will not play on the entire screne. the items are too small to see. I did get sweeney todd and loved it. So far its the only game that is aready formatted for W7. The walk through is not really needed.

Dynastia
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Dynastia on Feb 5, 10 7:34 PM
I find the music very relaxing and charming. I am buying it mainly because of that. It is not a bad game.

PB592
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by PB592 on Feb 10, 10 5:38 PM
I thought the game was a little dull in story line and the mini games became repetitous. BUT, it was one of the more difficult **** games I've played. Some of the objects are very well hidden.

I am using Windows 7, 64 bit and didn't have any trouble with the game playing correctly. A couple of times, the object I needed to click on was behind the "cell phone" o n the right side of the screen, so I couldn't complete the level. I am assuming that is because I have an older flat panel that is not a wide format. But overall, that didn't really spoil the game.

Go to: