nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

quest: Switch Knife

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 23, 14 6:12 AM
hi all anyone done the switch knife quest part of the main quest in the frozen village - I got the first handle but the second doesn't want to highlight for me - I did it before my comp died im sure but cant remember if it automatically highlighted or did it take awhile for the second switch to trigger ...... help anyone?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:quest: Switch Knife

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 23, 14 7:42 AM
Sorry Ned, I haven't got that far... I've spent the last 3 days trying to get a candle!!! to finish the only active quest I have.... assemble the art masterpiece. The other 2 are the "to bathe or not to bathe" quest.... no ! in the green swamp so I can't do that one... and the "ice seal".... doesn't point to where the last part can be found.

I'm glad to hear that we do get into the village though

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 23, 14 7:53 AM
rumbi do you want the good news or the bad? good news is that since my game crashed and I had to start again I got that quest for the crimson flower and it dropped in one go so there was def something wrong with my first game and thanks to forum advice I have been backing up everytime I lvl up as there has been a minor glitch again in this one too but I just reinstalled to the last lvl and lost hardly any work I had done and the issue was gone - so do you want to save yourself the heart ache and just start again believe me you play smarter the second time round - no wasting rubies on curses etc esp now that we know whats coming up ..... so lvl up so much quicker but again if you are missing the ! I don't think there is any fix except restarting and then backing up heaps

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 23, 14 8:07 AM
Thanks Ned ... I think I will do that and save my rubies for the well etc. updates this time round. I'll stick the original save folder on my desktop, just in case they fix it and I can play where I left off then

Vernier2
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Vernier2 on Oct 25, 14 1:16 PM
How do you restart the game?

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 26, 14 8:44 PM
either start it on another computer or delete the file in c drive and re install to start fresh

Vernier2
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Vernier2 on Oct 28, 14 3:26 PM
Thanks for your reply,still can't seem to start again but haven't bought a new laptop which would work. It was my second game and I was playing so much better till it crashed. Have spent far too much money on original game now so really don't think it would be good for me to get going again anyway.

Poloxx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Poloxx on Nov 4, 14 5:56 PM
The update got my game going again! Really happy.

Go to: