bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 7, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Ice Cream Craze: Tycoon Takeover forum

[Post New]by nic_car123 on Apr 8, 09 11:06 AM
Has anyone finished the game. There was a glitch at the end where you could not get past level one of the last level. I don't want to buy it unless the glitch is fixed.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 8, 09 11:25 AM
I read about this glitch as well, and am hoping someone will let us know if it is fixed in the BF release. I am waiting for this info before I decide to purchase the game or not.

[Post New]by MontanaMagic on Apr 8, 09 2:10 PM
nic_car123 wrote:Has anyone finished the game. There was a glitch at the end where you could not get past level one of the last level. I don't want to buy it unless the glitch is fixed.

Where did you read about that glitch? I don't see anything posted.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 8, 09 2:18 PM
I read about this glitch in the game when people played it elsewhere, prior to its release on Big Fish; so, we are wondering if the version that has been released here is a fixed version.

No way to know, I guess, until someone gets that far along in the game and then posts here.

[Post New]by nic_car123 on Apr 8, 09 2:24 PM
MontanaMagic wrote:
nic_car123 wrote:Has anyone finished the game. There was a glitch at the end where you could not get past level one of the last level. I don't want to buy it unless the glitch is fixed.

Where did you read about that glitch? I don't see anything posted.

I didn't read about it, I experienced it. I bought it off another site.

Edited on 04/08/2009 at 2:25:15 PM PST

[Post New]by jpstewar on Apr 8, 09 3:05 PM
No there is not a glitch in the BFG version. It only existed in a beta test version.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 8, 09 3:57 PM
Thank you very much for letting us know.

I see another used-up game credit in the very near future!

[Post New]by nic_car123 on Apr 8, 09 4:38 PM
Howatch wrote:Thank you very much for letting us know.

I see another used-up game credit in the very near future!

Me too!!

[Post New]by carmeibiza on Apr 9, 09 2:19 AM
bought the game and playing with no probems, have level 3 in 2 stands, i think u can buy the game with no problems, start playing and then help me to go on with the game because i am stuck! lol

badoodie
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by badoodie on Apr 9, 09 9:07 PM
The only glitch I've encountered is not being able to turn my last stand into a level 3!

[Post New]by carmeibiza on Apr 10, 09 3:49 PM
just finished all the game!!!! yes, the most difficult is level 3 at last stand, then there's another not too difficult last level (must get 5000 points) and ends game.
found no glitches at all. have a nice time playing!!! regards from spain

[Post New]by themuse0 on Apr 10, 09 6:36 PM
I have downloaded a trial version of Ice Ceam Craze and I can't even get my first customer. It seems to lock up. I can't even choose the Menu option. I have to hit ESC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but still the same thing. Does anyone have any ideas???
Thanks

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 10, 09 9:17 PM
This one is going on my to buy list. Has to wait til some time after the promo is over at this point. I liked that you got to choose which task you wanted to do. Definate plus from the first one.

[Post New]by jennifred71 on Apr 13, 09 10:17 PM
I've had the same problem with not being able to even begin playing. I get to the first level, and then the music plays and the character just stands there. Nothing happens, can't click on anything -- not even "Menu." Frustrating.

snags2
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by snags2 on Apr 15, 09 6:32 AM
This was a definite 'BUY' ... couldn't wait to have the freedom to roam.
Great Fun but requires determination, effort and patience. ( don't know why I like this game 'cos I have very little of each. lol). Enjoy everybody.

Anelyda
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Anelyda on Apr 21, 09 8:15 PM
jpstewar wrote:No there is not a glitch in the BFG version. It only existed in a beta test version.

I wouldn't call this a glitch per se, but it is a problem in development. I played the game through twice and was close to finishing a third when I began to get a Director Player Error, which made the game unplayable. Tech support told me they are working on it with the developers and to keep checking here for a fix. I already bought it here so I will wait for the fix rather than buy it somewhere else, especially since I've been reading there are glitches in the game from other sites. Bigfishgames is the best!

Edited on 04/22/2009 at 5:24:33 AM PST

[Post New]by mwomack1983 on Apr 30, 09 5:23 PM
Has anyone had any trouble beating the last level. I've tried several times but lose too many people every time. Any tips?

[Post New]by stephraider75 on Jun 12, 09 10:04 PM
Can't seem to beat the final level challenging big co. Never seems to end. Any clues how to beat it?

[Post New]by charlott1 on Jun 17, 09 8:38 AM
ihave bought the game and again got to the end of level one and cannot continue has anyone got any ideas as to how i continue??

Go to: