Game freezing

[Post New]by Metz1956 on Oct 24, 14 2:40 PM
Any one suffering a game freeze as they enter the second doorway I the Grand Hub? It's bloody annoying, Amy way round it?

Re:Game freezing

[Post New]by esukiennik on Jan 23, 15 12:30 AM
I have iPad version . My game keeps crashing/freezing !!! Every open door must rebut iPad. Go to next door and game freezes again !!! Rebut again ...... Till I come to the Theatre - game freezes completely !!! I wood like complete the game.... Paid good money for it !!! Wat I do wrong ? Or is it U doing, BF ?

Re:Game freezing

[Post New]by Audhild on Mar 28, 15 2:52 PM
esukiennik wrote:I have iPad version . My game keeps crashing/freezing !!! Every open door must rebut iPad. Go to next door and game freezes again !!! Rebut again ...... Till I come to the Theatre - game freezes completely !!! I wood like complete the game.... Paid good money for it !!! Wat I do wrong ? Or is it U doing, BF ?

I had no problem with any door's until I came to the theater. The Game is not freezing - things are moving on iPad - but the dolphin is not reacting, nothing is reacting anymore
- no other Apps in memory either ! Tried on our second and newer iPad, with max capacity and both have a updated with newest iOS. Started the whole game on next iPad again and it stopped now exactly same place. This is a new download on a different iPad and the game stopped exactly the same place... Really annoying situation right now!
So what to do? Buy the iMac version also?
A pretty annoying and obvious error in the iPad version - inside a absolutely awesome Game.

Any respons from Big Fish Games?

Grateful for any kind of help.
Audhild

Go to: