DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

Temple Key

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 25, 14 9:40 AM
I just now blasted through to another part of the map! It took about a month.

Is there any place to find the temple key or must I save up to buy it with coins?
It wants 8500 coins for those not there yet, start saving

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Temple Key

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 26, 14 8:48 PM
congrats!!!! unless it shows you that there is a find button for it I would assume that it has to be purchased to gain entry - when you figure out the tribal tent let me know

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Oct 26, 14 9:35 PM
Diva, got there a while ago there is no where to get the Temple key you have to spend the gold to get it.

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 28, 14 9:18 AM
Thank you! Much appreciated! I will start saving

Ned I will let you know if i ever get there, lol

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 30, 14 10:03 AM
OMG I just saved the 8500 coins to get the temple key and ran to buy it only now it says it costs 15000 coin! wth
so I am assuming as soon as I get the 15000 it will change to a million. I am disgusted
with all the things that are stacked against the player, from having to click ten times to get the item to be recognized, the paid for upgrades being taken away the items hardly ever dropping and the massive energy cost just to walk to name a few.
will look for the update to see if there are any changes to make the game more playable, because as of now i do not find this challenging I find it repulsive.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 30, 14 6:23 PM
"OMG I just saved the 8500 coins to get the temple key and ran to buy it only now it says it costs 15000 coin! wth "

Diva, this is why I asked if the price changed each time you level up! I still haven't gotten into the ice cave because of the money, nor did I buy the potion for some early quest. I definitely saw that one's price go up. It may just be the devs trying to decide what price something should be, but I can't play like this. It's not worth playing daily anymore. I can't open the windmill as I can't go into the ice cave so there isn't much for me to do but go and collect things from various scenes. I have no crystals left so I can't use the special areas for energy or coins etc. The game had lots of potential, but it looks like unless you want to give them cash you won't be able to play for long. It's really too bad. I'm going to make sure I never buy any game they produce that's for sure!

DivaDoodle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,119 Posts

[Post New]by DivaDoodle on Oct 30, 14 11:34 PM
I understand Hellsfury just how you feel. I am just going to wait and periodically look here to see if they made an update with some needed changes. If they do it might be ok to restart from the beginning.

Go to: