smck325
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

collecting vines in the bonus chapter

[Post New]by smck325 on Oct 25, 14 1:33 PM
Help! I am trying to collect the vines in the beginning of the bonus chapter(that's what the strategy guide says to do.) That is the only place that the map and the Help button indicates that something can be done. When I click on the vine, it lifts up but when I try to take it, it just goes back onto the rocks. I have clicked everywhere as a wolf and as a human, but nothing seems to work. It just keeps flopping back on the rock. Appreciate any help I can get.

felinefi
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

Re:collecting vines in the bonus chapter

[Post New]by felinefi on Oct 26, 14 9:17 AM
Hi smck: You need to obtain a magnet before you can use the vine to get the medallion...hope this hint helps! If you need more info let me know :-)

smck325
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by smck325 on Oct 26, 14 9:25 AM
Thanks for the answer felinefi.I was afraid since this was an older game no one would be reading this! I have tried to use the magnitized "stone" and have tried to put it everywhere, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Will try again. Maybe I don't have the right item. Thanks again.

felinefi
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by felinefi on Oct 26, 14 9:30 AM
You may have already tried this but before you move the vine put the magnet right at the hooked end of the vine that is going to grab the medallion. It's frustrating to get stuck!

Go to: