joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Finding the Fog

[Post New]by joshua67 on Oct 26, 14 1:23 AM
Hi, was wondering if someone could help me, I am at level 19 have managed to do most of the quests all I'm getting now are quests from the friar, which doesn't get me anywhere other than levelled-up. I can't find where to go for the quest that the shamar I think he's called gave me, which was something about doing one in the fog. I wouldn't mind I got something like that really early on in the game and now it won't come back.

Can someone please help?

Edited on 10/26/2014 at 1:24:06 AM PST

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Finding the Fog

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 26, 14 8:32 PM
if you have any other curses on your game clear them and it triggers the little gremlins to come out to place other curses so monitor which ones they are before fighting them and when its the fog one don't fight it let it set the curse fog on a site then destroy it and you can fulfil the fog curse req but again you will trigger the gremlins again so fight them or let them infect at least one site and they wont come back

joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by joshua67 on Oct 26, 14 11:40 PM
Okay im confused. Curses?

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 27, 14 3:14 AM
curses - fog, mirror or the one with the mask

joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by joshua67 on Oct 27, 14 8:48 AM
I havent had anything like that appear, so what should I do to activate them, and please dont say theres a fault and I might need to start again.

Thanks

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 27, 14 7:10 PM
im not sure, they are automatically activated. they are not at the start of the game and come in after you lvl up some but exactly when I cant tell you but I would have thought by lvl 19 you should have been getting them

joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by joshua67 on Oct 30, 14 4:05 AM
Hi again, sorry for not responding sooner, do you think they would appear if some on the scenes where leveled higher?

At the moment the only quests that I can do are trying to find a lever key i think it said, and the friar gave me a quest to activate an art collection, which could take forever as half of them arnt even collected yet.

All the other quests are greyed out at the moment, obviously waiting for something fantastic to happen.

I really dont want to have to start again.

Thanks for any help.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Oct 30, 14 6:38 PM
Ive been paying for I don't know how long now and I am still only on level 11. I wish I didn't get any curses. They started appearing many levels ago. You definitely should have them by now. Have you been battling skeletons and durgs and such? If you get rid of all of a type you won't get their type of curse. The little gremlin guy is the one who sets up the fog curse. He isn't seen that often. I think they rotate, as he showed up after I killed off two durgs. (There are also different levels of skeletons, durgs and what not. They require more items to do battle the higher up they are.)

joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by joshua67 on Oct 31, 14 5:39 AM
Hi, thanks for the advice, ill trying killing a couple of durgs one after the other and see if it brings the little guy up.

Ive been killing the trolls, skeletons and others off, but I never seem to see a little gremlin, I may hve to look better, or I hate to say I may have to start the game again and see if I have the same problem.

Thanks anyway.

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by nedp on Nov 1, 14 7:52 AM
have the gremlins made an appearance?

joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by joshua67 on Nov 1, 14 9:04 AM
Tried to do the killing the way I was advised no gremlin. So thought Id save my game and start again, I'm up to level 8 the skeletons and durg have arrived but no gremlin.

What does this gremlin look like, cos if I don't get him this time I may as well not play.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Nov 3, 14 2:34 AM
He's a little green guy, smaller than the other beasties. Reminds me of smeagle -my precious- from the cartoon version of the hobbit if that helps any.

joshua67
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by joshua67 on Nov 3, 14 5:38 AM
Hi, now started again, I finally have seen the little gremlin and he has put a fog curse of one of the buidlings so, Im leaving it there for now and hopefully Ill be able to get further in the game this time.

Just wanted to say thanks for everyones help and advice.

Go to: