Can't pick up staple in HOS

[Post New]by juliecr on Oct 26, 14 6:53 AM
For some reason I cannot get the staple remover to get the staple out...any suggestions?

I am playing on a Kindle Fire HD

Re:Can't pick up staple in HOS

[Post New]by Jamiebaby on Oct 28, 14 5:54 PM
I am having exactly the same problem, in fact both my children have tried also.
I am also playing on the kindle fire HD.

If it is a glitch can we get a refund? This is the third game this has happened in, so frustrating!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 28, 14 6:35 PM
Hi juliecr and Jamiebaby,

I'm sorry to hear that there's some trouble with picking up the staples when playing on your Kindle Fires.

Since this is a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

However, you can definitely re-post in the Post any Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Collector's Edition technical issues here only thread as well as write in to our Technical Support Team HERE. One of our Reps will be more than happy to help.

I hope that you're able to get some help and continue playing the game.

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Roxxy5 on Jan 21, 15 11:11 PM
I am having the same problem with the staple and it is very very frustrating. I am using a Not this issue needs to be fixed and yes what about a refund cause I can't go any further with the game.

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 11:13:18 PM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 22, 15 12:33 PM
Hey Roxxy5

I'm really sorry to see you're having this issue As mentioned in my response to your post in the Tech Thread for this game, please contact Tech Support HERE, and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you.

It looks like this thread was supposed to be locked, but for some reason that didn't go through, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it now.

bfgVaiya

Go to: