Completed All Levels With Three Stars And World Goals

[Post New]by Brysgranny13 on Oct 26, 14 11:29 AM
Hello Big Fish LOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I completed all levels with three stars and did not buy one nothing! I enjoyed playing all levels.

Here are some of my tricks!!!!
First, always try to complete the world goal before time runs out! Then go back and try for the three stars! Always remember to use your resources-workshop and sawmill. Don't forget the real estate office increases your rent-the garden shop increases your appeal.

THIS GAME CAN BE WON WITH ALL THREE STARS ON EVERY LEVEL AND WITHOUT BUYING ANYTHING.

I am waiting for the next Build-a-lot game!!!!
Your energy will rebuild back up each time you finish a level in regulation time.

GOOD LUCK BIG FISH LOVERS!

If you need help on any level, don't forget to BLOG THE LEVEL FOR HELP!

Re:Completed All Levels With Three Stars And World Goals

[Post New]by tigerlilywhite on Oct 26, 14 11:45 AM
Good job! Maybe one day when I have more patience, I'll give it another go. But for now, I've deleted it as I was getting bored with the all the buy in prompts and it started to feel like nagging. But that's an awesome achievement. It takes me FOREVER to get through all the levels on my BALs! But it's great fun and keeps me busy when I'm on a day off with nothing important to do.

vgancarz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vgancarz on Oct 26, 14 6:33 PM
how did you accomplish level 77?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 27, 14 8:36 AM
Congrats Brysgranny13! I can't imagine how much skill it takes to accomplish that!

bfgVaiya

AmandaColl
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by AmandaColl on Nov 1, 14 4:49 PM
How were you able to get the world goal for level 44? Part of the level goal is to have 100 appeal - 10 houses with paint and landscaping gets you 100 but the world goal is to have 5 tree lots. There are only 14 lots available on the level. If you could help me Please.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Nov 8, 14 2:48 AM
AmandaColl wrote:How were you able to get the world goal for level 44? Part of the level goal is to have 100 appeal - 10 houses with paint and landscaping gets you 100 but the world goal is to have 5 tree lots. There are only 14 lots available on the level. If you could help me Please.

This is the only one I can't get either. I think it's a bug in the game as if the Fire Station were not locked, it could be attained.

Go to: