cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Award for hints and Why are all the discussions locked?

[Post New]by cstdenis on Oct 26, 14 7:25 PM
Why are all the discussions in this forum locked? Weird!

Anyway, how do you get the award for using hints? I've tried using all the hints, but that didn't work. Help please

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Award for hints and Why are all the discussions locked?

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 28, 14 9:36 AM
Hey cstdenis

Sorry for all the thread locks! A change was made recently to the forum system that automatically locks threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more. This change was made to help improve stability and performance of the system.

If you’d like to start a new thread on the same topic, you’re definitely more than welcome to do so! We definitely want you all to continue discussing the game

In addition to this, if you’d like to reference the older thread so others can find the older posts, you can definitely copy and paste the URL into your post. Please keep in mind, however, that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in a post.

Now, in regards to the Hint Lover trophy, I did a little searching through the older threads, and it seems like one player tried using hints that had an immediate benefit to get the trophy. If you'd like to take a look at their post, it's the last post in the thread linked below:

Hint Lover trophy?

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Award for hints and Why are all the discussions locked?

[Post New]by cstdenis on Oct 29, 14 5:43 PM
Thank you bfgVaiya!

Go to: