SassiAngel
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

The raven's eye...

[Post New]by SassiAngel on Oct 27, 14 12:23 PM
Does anyone know where the raven's eye is in the bonus game? I have searched and searched and can't find it. Apparently I can't do anything else until I find it. Even if I hit the "hint" button, it shows nothing. I'm stuck and can't do anything until I find it!! HELP PLEASE!!

Thank you!!

SassiAngel
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:The raven's eye...

[Post New]by SassiAngel on Oct 27, 14 12:47 PM
Apparently I need to combine the Occult Book and the Keys, but I don't have the Occult book, just a note that says "occult book"!! I have been thru every scene/room, clicking on everything and there's nothing I can do! The ONLY thing that is accessible is the mini game (?) with the flower pots and letters up above. Clicking on it just tells me I need a hint, which I imagine is in the diary that you can't read until you run a pencil/pen or something over it to make the letters show up, BUT, the pen is in the raven's mouth and you can't get it until you put it's eye in!! It's a viscious circle... it's got to be an answer, unless it's a bug!!

[Post New]by babygirlb49 on Oct 29, 14 12:29 PM
its a bug in the game the book is in the office but you can not go back and get it i am stuck on the same scene until its fixed there is nothing you can do.

irishtina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by irishtina on Oct 29, 14 4:37 PM
I have exactly the same problem. Apparently the game let me leave the 1st part of the bonus section and won't let me go back to get the book. It won't let me start the bonus section over from the beginning (which I would do). Apparently I have to play the whole game over again just to get the book... I'm not looking forward to that.

[Post New]by gram43 on Oct 30, 14 5:20 PM
I'm having trouble with the raven's eye too. It's very frustrating. Has anyone had any luck correcting it?

[Post New]by gabriela7518 on Oct 31, 14 2:13 AM
i have same problem. it`s the third game in one month with such trouble!!!! anybody can help?????

[Post New]by WReader on Nov 2, 14 8:03 AM
same here

JRDALLAS
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by JRDALLAS on Nov 2, 14 9:46 AM
SAME HERE, DELETING THE GAME, ANOTHER GAME FROM BIG FISH THAT DOESN'T WORK. SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING CANCELLING MY MEMBERSHIP. TO MANY GAMES BOUGHT THAT DON'T WORK. I EXPECTED BETTER FROM BIG FISH. I'VE BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 2008, AND THE GAMES FUNCTIONS HAS GOTTEN WORSE EVER YEAR.

[Post New]by dixie2012 on Nov 2, 14 8:38 PM
I am not buying eny more games till you fix games it happens about every game

Go to: