Vernier2
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

7th Shard

[Post New]by Vernier2 on Oct 27, 14 2:36 PM
Where is the last ice shard for ice portal 1, anybody found it?

nedp
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:7th Shard

[Post New]by nedp on Oct 27, 14 3:57 PM
have you opened the temple yet?

Vernier2
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Vernier2 on Oct 28, 14 11:14 AM
Yes I have, only at the trainee level though. I have a lot of sleeping quests and feel somewhere I've missed the plot.

Edited on 10/28/2014 at 3:20:05 PM PST

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Nov 3, 14 2:50 AM
Does that mean it's in the temple? I haven't gotten that far yet. I finally opened the ice cave, frozen town, and windmill plus leveled up all the last time I played. I was wondering why it doesn't show me where when I hit find. They should have it point to the right place anyway. I can see then that it's locked and I will have to wait then.

Vernier2
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Vernier2 on Nov 16, 14 2:08 PM
Still haven't got the 7th shard, starting to think it doesn't exist in this game. I know others who have got all shards by level 10 and been able to progress up to the snow portal

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Nov 16, 14 9:18 PM
there are two things with shards. maybe they got the other one? I haven't found it yet either if that makes you feel any better just passing the time, until my hard drive crashes again. I may update after I get a new laptop (black Friday) and see if that helps move along in the game. Not fun being in a timed night mode scene andhave it pop back to my home screen saying I need to friggin bacckup the whole thing before it wipes itself!

Vernier2
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Vernier2 on Nov 16, 14 11:33 PM
Well that does make me feel a bit better. My game isn't going anywhere, all the quests need candles or ribbons to activate and there aren't any ribbons anywhere. Press find and you end up in the fog LHS. I blame it all on the missing ice shard rightly or wrongly. Maybe the next update will straighten things out.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Nov 18, 14 6:15 AM
Candles drop from skeletons. I had trouble. Now that I don't need them...stacks of them! Don't think I needed ribbons yet. I'm still waiting for those damnable barrels to drop for me!

Go to: