lisa4862
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

On final level and stuck

[Post New]by lisa4862 on Apr 8, 09 9:34 AM
Hi all! I'm in the final level and trying to find all the amulet pieces. The hint has told me to use the shears on the chest but there is no chest! Help me please!

fran2752
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:On final level and stuck

[Post New]by fran2752 on Apr 9, 09 2:19 PM
I am stuck at the same place. Another site's walkthrough says there is a hook of sorts in the upper left that should be used to pull the burlap pouch over to the right, but boy howdie I haven't seen anything like that. Help!!

fran2752
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by fran2752 on Apr 9, 09 2:30 PM
Lisa, I found it. At the top of the burlap pouch is a red triangular thing. Click on it and everything else happens automatically. Happy gaming

liz1902
Clownfish
Clownfish
855 Posts

[Post New]by liz1902 on Apr 14, 09 1:06 PM
I am stuck on the final level. I have emptied the sack and smashed an orb with the hammer, and also a red flask. Now I don't know what else and when I click on the hint, it just tells me to smash the orb with the hammer and I've done that already. Help anyone please!!!!!

[Post New]by SilverFox25 on Apr 14, 09 6:20 PM
Esc out of the puzzle and exit, then open the game again and the treasure chest appeared. INot sure if a glitch, but several times I had to close out and open again. Good game worth figuring out the last puzzle.

[Post New]by Jones691 on Apr 24, 09 3:09 PM
I ESC out of the puzzle and exited. Then I opened the game again and my user profile was gone. In order to play I had to start from the beginning with a new profile. Any ideas? I actually like this game. Lots of good mini puzzles, although without the hints I would be unable to get very many objects. Lots of them on the very edges of the screens, and many are hidden too difficult to find without hints.

[Post New]by kingcowser on Apr 24, 09 3:51 PM
I am playing mirror mirror and I m stuck at the level where I am to mirror the time of the clock below that clock is 9 and i mirror so I did it for three then I hit the heart button to 3 . After that I am stuck or Its the end of the games

[Post New]by sandisnoo on Jul 13, 09 5:23 PM
the chest is in the safe. you have to lite the bomb with the lighter

Go to: