So what do you think?

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Oct 28, 14 6:29 PM

I've decidedly took a turn to look at my neighbors and myself and think about where I am in the game.
I've been a proponent of this game since I went looking for something to peek my interest after I found "Found" which I no longer play since I 'found' rooms.
I've just recently re-read the reviews from previous, but may-be still players of the game. I believed every word of what others said, and I still do.

I find the artifacts in the rewards chest's to be cheap from big fish. The chest should contain ,at the very least, a decorum of hard to get items, and on every level. Reality is, that after a certain level, you don't worry about coins & runes. Yes you can artifact your way but do you have enough chargers?
Neighbors? well if you have over 100 at a certain level, then they will or should get a gift. But there's the rub, I for some reason (hiss, boo, and I suppose because I have such wonderful and thoughtful neighbors) that I'm gifting the right and correct item for that level. I forget what I needed at 200, for instance.
Okay, any thoughts would be appreciated especially from my neighbors.
I just don't want to send stuff you're not looking for, please respond any comment will be appreciated.

I also would like to add to all gamers but especially my neighbors, to please always add a wanted 'artifact' like item and a 'free' charger type item. The reason is , its easier to gift & I don't have to think about it, your gift is a click away!

Crow12000
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

Re:So what do you think?

[Post New]by Crow12000 on Oct 28, 14 7:28 PM
Well I love this game or I still wouldn't be playing it some 7 months after starting. It's got it's problems as we all know but honestly I've never played any game that didn't have glitches. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see them fixed but I deal with them because I do enjoy the game.

I could write a book on the rewards chests....

On the main quest chests they have to appeal to a broad range of playing levels so that there is something for everyone. I know when I first started playing the quests the energy items were a big draw for me, now I have a back log of every type of energy source and use them rarely. I used to barely look at the charges given and now that's my main focus. I do wish that they would restrict at least the main charges that people gift from the rewards chests.

The side quest rewards are stingy, I will freely agree with that. I really think those are in general for the high level players that have little to do. I don't mind them rewarding help items for the creatures but could they give us more than 5 of each type? That's almost insulting. Same with rewarding 20 of each the gold and silver tarra cards. Really? I just don't do those challenges for the rewards anymore I now expect them to be bad, that way I can only be pleasantly surprised.

My ideal reward chest would be packed with the following:
Solar lamps
Problem solvers
Deluxe Mayan Rune sets
Deluxe Beast Rune sets
Dragon food for the labyrinth dragons
Gold and silver tarra cards
Rare and hard to get charges
Chasers for all the ghosts
Experience points

Yeah that would be a pretty good reward chest for me.

As for gifting I try to keep stuff on my wish list as I know it's easier to deal that way. In general I'm happy to get anything, hey it's a gift after all. Although sending me pay items like daises or cowberries is really just a waste of money as I have thousands of them.

Edited on 10/28/2014 at 7:29:39 PM PST

class126
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by class126 on Oct 29, 14 8:13 AM
My ideal chest would have one item in it.

Blazing coal. Notice I said coal, not coals. Even one would be nice.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Oct 29, 14 1:14 PM
class126 wrote:My ideal chest would have one item in it.

Blazing coal. Notice I said coal, not coals. Even one would be nice.
I laughed so hard, I almost choked on the sandwich I was eating. Oh Class, if only I could gift you those coals. I'd send you enough to start the town ablaze.

rheashard2
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by rheashard2 on Oct 29, 14 1:19 PM
It would be nice to be see;
*ability to exchange gold for diamonds. Have this feature limited only during offers and players able to do this once ever other month.
*charges that are not needed to decrease in their drop rate. I have 3400+ of one charge. I don't even remember what it was used for.
*at the same time a sense of proportion in artifact items that are only dropped. I have 300+ of two items and less then 10 of two items for the same artifact. There is a problem here since items are dropped one at a time.
*when a player has all components of an artifact ready for completion, an increase in the charge drop rate
*charges to be exchanged with other charges especially those that can only be found, dropped or require gems for purchase.
*the ability to click 'open' and have all those rune chests open at once.
*items that are on a players wish list to have this feature; after offer all its specific items automatically dropped from wish lists after 72 hours AND prevented from being replaced on wish list for 30 days. I know some players request old items in hopes of getting them eventually. But when I see the same item on the wish list month after month I wonder if that player is active, needs to realize that item is rare and not around anymore.
*players who are sleep no matter what the rank to be placed at end of neighbor list or in a group of some sort.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Oct 29, 14 1:24 PM
Nice suggestions everyone. I would like to see the ability to open all gifts at once. OMG, what time that would save, especially if you have a really good group of neighbors and don't really need to check who sent you what.

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Oct 29, 14 1:37 PM
Really great suggestions I especially like the one about the drop rate for charges increasing when you have the artifact assembled. I think it's the exact opposite at the moment.

I would like to see a different term used rather than "wish list". I've come to the conclusion that the term leads players to put items on there they can only dream of receiving. I think it would be better if it was called "daily requests" or "gift requests" or anything that didn't use the term wish in it.

I also do not understand the complete obsession some have for past quest items. I've got a neighbor that still has stuff from the children's challenge on their list. Those artifacts didn't even give you gold or experience points so I'm at a total loss to figure that one out.

Wow what a time saver it would be to have the option to receive all gifts at once.

Edited on 10/29/2014 at 2:32:13 PM PST

felonarune
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by felonarune on Oct 29, 14 2:28 PM
Clashfan78 wrote:

I would like to see a different term used rather than "wish list". I've come to the conclusion that the term leads players to put items on there they can only dream of receiving. I think is would be better if it was called "daily requests" or "gift requests" or anything that didn't use the term wish in it.

I agree 100% with this one. When ever I see lever lock components on someone's list I mentally hear the theme song from 'I DREAM OF JEANNIE".

Go to: