bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Post any Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 28, 14 6:34 PM
Hi Everyone,

Some of you may have noticed that the previous Tech Thread for this game was locked due to inactivity, so I've created this new thread for your convenience.

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

Re: Post any Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Jamiebaby on Oct 28, 14 8:58 PM
I can't pick up the staple with the staple extractor and I can't move on without doing so.

Please don't tell me to restart / reinstall the game as I have been on it for hours!

I am playing on the kindle fire HD.

If it is a glitch can we get a refund? This is the third game this has happened in, so frustrating!

Re: Post any Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Jamiebaby on Oct 31, 14 1:29 AM
er hello ?????????????

[Post New]by Sthrntype on Nov 7, 14 10:44 PM
I'm having the same problem, even uninstalled, reinstalled, and started all over again only to have issues with the staple remover and staple. This is really frustrating, especially since this is the second HOG in a row I've had issues with. I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and bought my games from the Google Play Store.

Re: Post any Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by Isavic on Nov 10, 14 2:32 AM
I have the same problem

Playing on samsung galaxy s4

Edited on 11/10/2014 at 2:34:16 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 10, 14 11:17 AM
Hey there,

I'm really sorry to see you're all having trouble with the Android version of the game! Please contact Tech Support HERE and one of our Reps will be happy to help. Please be sure to also include the device you're playing on as well

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by dneece6 on Nov 29, 14 3:19 PM
Same problem on galaxy tablet. It seems that lately every big fish game has problems and need patches to fix them.

[Post New]by Roxxy5 on Jan 21, 15 11:16 PM
Same problem with staple and I am using a Note4. Very frustrated!!!!!!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 22, 15 11:22 AM
Hey Roxxy5

I'm really sorry to see you're having the same issue! I strongly recommend contacting Tech Support HERE with a description of the issue and the device you're playing on. Our Reps are always ready to help, and one of them will be more than happy to work with you towards a solution.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

Weird Glitch at the end of the game

[Post New]by Rosekween1 on Jul 13, 15 8:59 AM
GLITCH at end of game

near the end of the game, we need to travel between the Lower Projection Room and the Father's Bedroom, then to the Theater so the mind-bending/destroying film can be played to the illegitimate daughter to destroy her mind.

for several minutes I was trapped between the LPR and the secret door to the theater; a HOS that should have been played after connecting the jukebox did not appear at the proper time. I rode up & down in the elevator several times until the "glitch" disappeared and the game allowed me to play the HOS, get the oil can and continue to the end.

Go to: