basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

help needed please

[Post New]by basmith12 on Oct 28, 14 7:28 PM
- Side-quests have been edited (from 12 to 28 level)

this was listed in the thread at top of forum announcing the new update. Could someone please explain what this is? I have been playing daily and waiting for update and am on level 58 but can find no mention of levels on the Daniel character quest on left of screen at end of last update and he still says waiting for next update. Thanking you in advance. Happy gaming everyone. The update does give little extras to do in between the recharge times but wondering about quests as the announcement uses the word quests added but I have only found the new "tasks" area and wondering if they are saying quests meaning same as tasks in this new update.

MyXeBu4yS
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:help needed please

[Post New]by MyXeBu4yS on Oct 28, 14 9:34 PM
You've reached the end of the storyline, just collect items and wait for a new update. I've also waiting for new events in the game, I think that the developers have not let you down and put them in a continuation of the storyline.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 29, 14 3:00 PM
Hey MyXeBu4yS

Thanks for helping basmith12 with that question!

We are currently waiting for the next content update for new levels, and we're hoping to get that ready for you all as soon as possible. Once we get more information on when that will be available for release, we'll post an announcement

I look forward to getting that update out to you and I hope you're having fun with the new extras!

bfgVaiya

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Oct 29, 14 3:56 PM
My computer crashed last week and had to be set back to factory defaults. I'll leave you to imagine how much fun I've had re-installing items. This game and one other went "back to the beginning"...making me not really happy, but I have to admit that it's a lot easier the second time around. But, boy, do I miss my blessing of Nike. Can't afford a thousand crystals!

As for the update, I kind of like the "vials" at the end, and if I need a particular item I know that I can find it with a magnifier.

I also like the temple of the gods thing...similar to the daily quests in other games. My issue at the moment is that I'm energy-poor, always an issue early in these games. But since I have an idea of how everything works, I know how to "ration" my energy and resources.

So, no matter what anyone else says, I'm enjoying the update.

Go to: