Error 809

[Post New]by SuperSi01 on Oct 28, 14 7:40 PM
Hello, I am a fan of BigFish and have played since I was pretty little. I was trying to play Paradise Pet Salon and I click on Play but then it immediately takes me to the page where it says "Play Again". Then it gives me the error code 809. I would really appreciate it if someone could help. Thank you so much!!!!!!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Error 809

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 29, 14 2:51 PM
Hey SuperSi01

Welcome to the forums! I'm really sorry to see you've come across this 809 error

Typically this error can mean another game is running in the background, so if possible, you can try restarting your computer to get a fresh start, and then when you try to open the game, please be sure to click the Play button just once. Sometimes if it accidentally gets double clicked, it can trigger this error. I've included the following help article for more information on this error:

Errors 809, 813, 773, and 774

Now, if the error is still coming up, or if the game is unable to start for any other reason, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and one of our Reps will be happy to troubleshoot with you

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by SuperSi01 on Oct 29, 14 7:06 PM
Thank you very much, but I have restarted my computer and made sure I only tap the play button once. Do you have any other recommendations?

[Post New]by SuperSi01 on Oct 29, 14 7:12 PM
Oh and also, I don't know if this helps or not, but this happens with all my but one of my other games.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 30, 14 9:21 AM
Hey SuperSi01

If the suggested steps didn't quite do the trick, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to troubleshoot, and they can take a look at why your other games are having trouble too

I hope they're able to get this sorted out for you soon!

bfgVaiya

Go to: