Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rescue Team 4 here.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Oct 29, 14 7:33 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

missyray
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rescue Team 4 here.

[Post New]by missyray on Oct 29, 14 11:56 AM
My issues is with the promotion not responding to half off on this game. Checked the help on the promotion and it states "Only games on the **** Entertainment Collection PC and Mac pages are eligible for this sale" This game is listed on collection of games. So if you have this listed, then this game should have the discount. Nothing stated about only old games are eligible. Need to check this out BF.

norry02
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by norry02 on Oct 29, 14 12:16 PM
The code is not showing valid for this game. It has been posted numerous times. Can someone please let us know if this issue is being worked. If I went off topic I can guarantee it would be addressed immediately

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Oct 29, 14 12:25 PM
Add my name to the list.

bethy829
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bethy829 on Oct 29, 14 1:10 PM
Same problem the " **** " sale code does not work even though this game is shown on their list of games.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Oct 29, 14 1:24 PM
Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! The current promotional coupon code should definitely be able to be applied towards Rescue Team 4.

This has been escalated and we're waiting to hear back on when the code is able to be applied successfully for this game. We'll be sure to update this thread once we've received confirmation that the coupon code should work properly for the game.

Thanks again, everyone!

bfgGlithui

Edited on 10/29/2014 at 1:46:10 PM PST

[Post New]by Undertaker76 on Oct 29, 14 1:41 PM
I got it thanks for the quick response!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Oct 29, 14 1:45 PM
I have good news! The code should work now, so moving forward, anyone should be able to apply the current promotional coupon code into the "Have a coupon code?" box towards Rescue Team 4.

Please PM me or one of the Mods if you have any questions!

bfgGlithui

Edited on 10/29/2014 at 1:47:39 PM PST

meknow
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by meknow on Oct 29, 14 2:37 PM
Just bought the game and the sales code worked just fine. Thank you bfgGlithui.

norry02
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by norry02 on Oct 29, 14 3:24 PM
Works like a charm

missyray
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by missyray on Oct 29, 14 3:55 PM
Thank you bfgGlithui. I got the code and purchased the game.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Oct 29, 14 5:31 PM
Thanks for the quick fix on the code!

[Post New]by jstforkix07 on Nov 1, 14 7:26 PM
I have purchased the game Rescue Team 4. Error Code 1400, will not allow me to play the game past the one hour trial. I am on the internet, and able to play previously purchased Big Fish games. I have tried uninstalling reinstalling quite a few times for not only the game but also BF Game manager. Neither worked. I am currently running Windows 8. I would love to play my purchased game. Any help is greatly appreciated.

asdkid
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by asdkid on Nov 3, 14 6:32 AM
Level 19 doesn't work for me.

I can't seem to get past driving away the thief. The burger shop still says I need to drive him away so wont produce any food for me to gain 10 food to move on.

Margali
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Margali on Nov 9, 14 8:01 PM
Despite purchasing the game, it won't activate. I un installed and tried again. No luck. Advice? I'd either like my game or my credit back.

Thanks!

Nevermind. It's working now!

Edited on 11/09/2014 at 8:03:34 PM PST

[Post New]by taisa78 on Nov 16, 14 10:27 AM
hi i am having problems with this game. every level i start my computer turns itself of. this has only happened on this game. help anyone?

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Nov 19, 14 7:45 AM
I finished the first 4 worlds (40 levels). Started the game today and it asked for my name. My progress is completely gone. Even erasing the newest save file doesn't work to restore.

Edited on 11/19/2014 at 7:47:42 AM PST

etk51
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by etk51 on Nov 21, 14 8:17 PM
I played the game all the way through with no problem. I was now going back to get the rest of the 3 stars and am not able to build any buildings. When I click on a building site, the circle flashes every time I click on it, but it won't show the building types to click on one. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still happens. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by digmur on Nov 25, 14 7:05 AM
faboomama wrote:I finished the first 4 worlds (40 levels). Started the game today and it asked for my name. My progress is completely gone. Even erasing the newest save file doesn't work to restore.

Mine is the same! Whats going on, its not saving any of my progress!!

[Post New]by digmur on Nov 25, 14 7:07 AM
digmur wrote:
faboomama wrote:I finished the first 4 worlds (40 levels). Started the game today and it asked for my name. My progress is completely gone. Even erasing the newest save file doesn't work to restore.

Mine is the same! Whats going on, its not saving any of my progress!!

Any suggestions? PLEASE, as I love this game!!!!!

Go to: