Please post your REVIEWS for Rescue Team 4 here.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Oct 29, 14 7:34 AM
Good morning fishies!

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Rescue Team 4 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Rescue Team 4.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

Edited on 11/05/2014 at 10:19:33 AM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Rescue Team 4 here.

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 29, 14 7:41 AM
Great new addition for Rescue Team 1 and 2 fans

Rescue Team 3 went the way of a New Yankee game but this number 4, has gone back to traditional RT roots, but still has some new things, which so far are all positive.

I wont go into detail but anyone that loved the first 2, should give this a try.

ps: will add there is a relaxed mode included

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Oct 29, 14 11:22 AM
Yay!!!!!!!!!! Finally a GOOD TM game, I was about to give up. I have the first 3 and loved all of them. There is a lot of strategy to take into account here, what to build first, upgrade buildings, save people, save animals. Sorry for those looking for the tips of how to, many have played these type games so much, we kind of know how to go about it, so not a biggie for me. I am on level 9 trying figure out the strategy to get it all done and get those poor people off the tops of their flooded houses! I am sure I will figure it out.
Thanks Big Fish for finally getting a game other than HOG!

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Oct 30, 14 3:47 AM
Finally a decent TM/builder game!

I really liked RT3; it had some major improvements over games 1 and 2 (like queuing tasks) and was good fun to play. This newest episode is very different in appearance; graphics are I suppose considered an improvement, although I liked them fine the way they were. Many of the tasks are new, which gives a reasonably varied game play but some of the levels seem very similar to each other. And it all seems a bit too crowded in places, as though the devs crammed everything but the kitchen sink into some levels to make it more difficult.

But given the lack of these types of games, it was a buy and I spent most of the day and evening yesterday playing it right through on untimed mode. Gives me a feel for the game and what the goals are before I tackle a timed mode! Shame about the awful clunky sounds every time you pick something up but otherwise It was pretty good fun to play

And I did like rescuing the animals

DottyD
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Rescue Team 4 here.

[Post New]by DottyD on Oct 30, 14 10:59 AM

Edited on 10/30/2014 at 12:32:49 PM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Nov 2, 14 1:28 PM
What a fun and challenging TM game! BRAVO! Well done.

CeBee
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by CeBee on Nov 13, 14 3:37 PM
I used to love all the Rescue Team games and was very good at them, always finishing them with three stars after a few tries. But this one seems to me to be ways too hard to ever achive three stars. It really annoys me, so after one or two tries I stop unnerved. Do these games really have to get so much harder to win with every new release? This is really frustrating. I will stop buying them. Please tell developers to go on at half pace. I specially hate the ones with earthquakes every other time I got half of the obstacles cleared and have to start all over again. No fun there!

JeanannK
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by JeanannK on Dec 3, 14 4:40 PM
I am stuck at Level 1. I feel like an idiot but at age 82 I do the best I can. How do you get the cloud lifted out of the bottom part of the screen.

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Dec 28, 14 5:00 PM
I've liked all of the Rescue Team games. This is good as well.It appears to be deceptively simple but there is some strategy to it.The graphics are good. You can play this game even if you have arthritis in your hands.The music is pleasant
and not intrusive.
If there is a game 5,it might be nice to follow up on the story started in 3,the female boss and the honest policeman introduced at the end.

[Post New]by KahanaReef on Jan 11, 15 5:25 PM
This game is great until you get to level 48. No way to get past the first stone as burgers are all used up getting to it.

Go to: