level 33

[Post New]by mjntaylor1 on Oct 29, 14 8:48 AM
stuck on level 33 either run out of food money or wood. cant get rid of last animal

level 33

[Post New]by andrew_t on Oct 30, 14 1:30 AM
mjntaylor1 wrote:stuck on level 33 either run out of food money or wood. cant get rid of last animal

Try first to release all the animals into the wild, but do not catch them right away, do not spend it on food.

gypsy4191
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:level 33

[Post New]by gypsy4191 on Oct 30, 14 7:47 PM
only rebuild three of the wooden bridges, leave most of the rocks alone, especially the big piles, and don't bother about the big stash of cash in between the two piles of rock, you end up worse off after getting it

Puffaroo
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Puffaroo on Oct 31, 14 5:39 AM
There's a Youtube video, but I find those really annoying.

stratacatQ
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by stratacatQ on Nov 5, 14 1:16 AM
So does anyone have the written walk thru they can help us all with?????

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Nov 5, 14 3:46 AM
I think the key to this is repairing the upper-left bridge (100 wood and food) before repairing any other bridges or removing rocks. I only repaired this bridge, 1 bottom- left and 1 bottom-right which I left to the very end. The only run token I didn't use was the one to the right of base camp between 2 small rocks.

What worked for me was working my way down south and over to the far-right collecting wood, food and money first.

Clear the way towards both bottom-right bridges up to the small rock on the far right-hand road.

Remove the small rock just past the base camp, clear the road and repair the bridge on the left. Work your way down towards the bridge on the far-left. Then head back up and to the right, remove 1 small rock, the 2 piles of wood, money and the run token. Leave the other rock there.

While doing this, clear the way to the trapped worker bottom-left. Clear the roads to both bridges freeing the worker, but don't repair the bridges.

Remove the rock on the top road (directly above base camp) and clear the way towards the top-right bridge (leave the rocks blocking the money and run token) while removing the rock on the far-right road freeing 1 person and a worker.

Once you have enough wood and food, repair the bottom-right and bottom-left bridges. Clear the roads towards the animals and collect them. Collect any remaining animals.

Hope this helps.

dbm435
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by dbm435 on Nov 5, 14 8:02 PM
No matter what I do I'm always 10 wood short to clear the last animal

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Nov 7, 14 10:36 AM
It sounds as though you've already built 3 bridges and are trying to build a 4th?

I built the top left bridge 100 food and wood and the bottom left and bottom right bridges only.

[Post New]by grannyphd on Nov 10, 14 4:32 PM
I am an old lady. This is too confusing. Is there any way to skip this level?

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Nov 10, 14 5:55 PM
You can't skip the level but you can continue to play on without getting 3 stars. I don't know if you can continue to play on if you don't have any stars.

If you look at the video that I uploaded to u tube and scroll right the way to the end, (you don't have to watch it) you can see what the end result looks like with the bridges built and the rocks that I have left in place. My user name is PinkRollsRoyce on u tube.

I hope this helps

[Post New]by grannyphd on Nov 13, 14 2:47 AM
Thank you, I got through it tonight. Thanks for the help.

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on Nov 13, 14 9:12 AM
Yay! Glad you got through it

Go to: