Mayan Coins??????

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Oct 29, 14 6:38 PM
So I've been playing for over a year, and am about to receive my Big Fish!!! Its on the way! Hope its not too small

So, I've been reading the different posts and everyone keeps referring to Mayan Coins

What the heck are Mayan Coins? What do they look like? Have I ever gotten one? Would I know it if I did?

Someone please enlighten me Thanks much

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

Re:Mayan Coins??????

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Oct 29, 14 7:02 PM
Every 6 to 8 weeks I get something on the right side of my screen that looks like an American Indian in face paint. Once I click on it, I am told that I just received a Mayan Coin. Basically it is an offer to that doubles or triples your purchase of gems or gold at the bank. Sometimes the coin is worth twice what you would normally get from the bank. Sometimes it is three times. The offer only lasts 24 hours.

Crow12000
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

Mayan Coins??????

[Post New]by Crow12000 on Oct 29, 14 7:15 PM
starmagicgreen wrote:So I've been playing for over a year, and am about to receive my Big Fish!!! Its on the way! Hope its not too small

What you get a Big Fish?

The "mayan coin" actual drops the first time you do a search and it pulls up a screen for the bank. Close the screen and then it's on the right side for 24 hours.

It get them alternating between the double and triple every 3 weeks. No idea why I get them so often unless it's cause I've never spent dollar one on this game and they are trying to lure me in.

Seriously though you get a Big Fish?

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Oct 29, 14 7:59 PM
Yes, at one year of being a member of the Big Fish Game Club you get a "Big Fish." You only get one no matter how many years you are a member of the Big Fish Game Club.

Your plush fish is just over 7.5 inches in height and has his/her own stand to help keep them upright. Now if you can get that fin to stand upright, you will add another inch to your fish's height.

The eyes could pull out, so it is not a good toy to be around small children and tells you that is for age 5 and older.

rheashard2
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by rheashard2 on Oct 29, 14 8:42 PM
I got my Big Fish years ago. I did have to remind them about it. It is kinda cute and looks just like the BF logo. Even the green color is a close match.

Go to: