[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Oct 30, 14 3:08 PM
I think this is a teaser for the dark island quest line

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

Re:new magic

[Post New]by Luckypool on Oct 30, 14 3:34 PM
What new magic? Can you explain what you saw?

pkdream5
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by pkdream5 on Oct 30, 14 3:38 PM
I got e-mail that said there were new events in dark kingdom, added book quests, & check hermits bldg. & there was nothing & when I click on the Learn More at games site it just takes me to my game so I guess we just wait.

derbyteam
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by derbyteam on Oct 30, 14 3:58 PM
Maybe it will happen tomorrow some thing about spending Halloween with them. If anyone that plays is the 31 there maybe they could tell us or wait till midnight. Does anyone know what the eyes behind the sawmill means by the Cloak still giving you trouble means or is it about feeding the chest?

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Oct 30, 14 4:09 PM
About the hermit hut...click on the chalk writing on the wall and the little window in the door. Sometimes there is a gift.

Edited on 10/30/2014 at 6:38:12 PM PST

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Oct 30, 14 8:05 PM
The eyes belong to the hermit. He comes to the peephole at the door and will ask cryptic questions. I presume by The Cloak that he means the mysterious cloaked figure that has been literally plaguing the kingdom.

arwen777
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by arwen777 on Oct 30, 14 9:59 PM
siberlene wrote:About the hermit hut...click on the chalk writing on the wall and the little window in the door. Sometimes there is a gift.

Siberlene have you gotten anything apart from the 10 crystals? I visit the hermit hut every day out of curiosity but I only got a gift the first time I went there.

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Oct 30, 14 10:20 PM
whispers...I might have

Go to: