hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Achievement lvl 23

[Post New]by hyperbole on Oct 30, 14 11:45 PM
Does anyone know how to get this? I can get 3 stars on the level or I can get 10 people on the first train, but every time I go for the achievement there is always one straggler that puts me over the time limit. The last time I played he showed up so late that the last train had left the station. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited on 10/30/2014 at 11:45:58 PM PST

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Achievement lvl 23

[Post New]by hyperbole on Oct 31, 14 12:50 AM
Nevermind. I finally got it! I have no idea if I guessed the right formula or just lucked into the right timing, but right now I'm just happy to have gotten the achievement.

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by MammawJo on Nov 1, 14 10:19 AM
It took me several...ok...many, many times to figure out the trick to this level.

Do not collect any gas until 10 people are at the the station. Then only collect 2 cans of gas (for a total of 100 needed to call the train). Finish clearing only boulders that have gas cans behind them & clear any thieves that are left. Collect the gas cans, but do not collect the last one until there are 2 people on the platform.

Hope this helps. If you need more detail, just ask.

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by hyperbole on Nov 1, 14 12:55 PM
Thank you! I knew it was something I was doing that was triggering at least the first train. After getting the achievement once I couldn't reproduce my results so I knew my original theory was wrong.

Go to: