hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

Redrum/How many chapters?

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Apr 8, 09 1:58 PM
Finished Chapter 1 in the demo..Wondering how many there are in the whole game so I can figure out how long it would take to finish and therefore if I should get it or not...Thanks

lcoffbaby
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,071 Posts

Re:Redrum/How many chapters?

[Post New]by lcoffbaby on Apr 8, 09 2:16 PM
hi hcopter!! um, i bought it a few months ago so can't remember exactly but as i recall i DO know there were well over 20 chapters to it...i definitely think it's worth a credit...maybe someone else will wander in who bought it more recently and be able to give you an exact number....i bought it because i'm kind of a fear fanatic and this one was creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy!!

Laurie

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Apr 8, 09 2:25 PM
lcoffbaby wrote:hi hcopter!! um, i bought it a few months ago so can't remember exactly but as i recall i DO know there were well over 20 chapters to it...i definitely think it's worth a credit...maybe someone else will wander in who bought it more recently and be able to give you an exact number....i bought it because i'm kind of a fear fanatic and this one was creeeeeeeeeeeeeepy!!

Laurie

Hello to you Icoffbaby....Wow, 20 would be GREAT ! Loved the graphics,music and puzzles...Whoever creates these games is either a genius or crazy themselves....Ha! Being a retired medical professional myself, the anatomical graphics were spot on....I like the premise of the story...Have not seen any real gruesome parts yet, maybe they come later....At the rate of 1 chapter/hour it would take me over 20 to finish and I would say thats worth at least 7 dollars...

[Post New]by parsimoniouskate on Apr 8, 09 6:41 PM
The first chapter seemed to me to be somewhat more substantial than the others as it's the introduction, but at a reduced pace there is still quite a lot of plot left to go and probably a good few hours to it for the more thoughtful/ponderous puzzle solver. Personally, I found it a no-go, I finished it in a little over an hour - I read the stories and everything but it did seem to just pace through, but I'd say you're probably playing at a sufficiently sedate pace that you'll get a good experience from it!

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Apr 8, 09 8:18 PM
I bought this game, too. Have played several times, but can't remember how many chapters there are. It doesn't get seriously creepy, but it's eerie enough to hold your interest. I found it to be quite different from a lot of other games I've bought and played. I think it's definitely worth a game credit.

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Apr 9, 09 7:41 PM
lilyr wrote:I bought this game, too. Have played several times, but can't remember how many chapters there are. It doesn't get seriously creepy, but it's eerie enough to hold your interest. I found it to be quite different from a lot of other games I've bought and played. I think it's definitely worth a game credit.

Thanks to all for responding...I went ahead and got it and I love it, no matter how long it goes....I am having a ball with all the different murder (redrum) scenarios.....Some are truly "Different"...Like I said earlier somewhere, what kind of a mind thinks of these things????? I have not seen games like this anywhere and am really enjoying it....

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Apr 9, 09 10:29 PM
Ah! Another slightly twisted fishie! Welcome to the club, hcopter!

ladykitt
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by ladykitt on Apr 9, 09 10:38 PM
I bought it and liked it. The end is really cool.

mrsbigbig
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by mrsbigbig on Apr 13, 09 11:46 AM
There are 10 chapters with about 3 parts to each so 30 parts. I just finished the game.

[Post New]by Rosefrad on Mar 30, 11 5:54 PM

Go to: