Halloween Update

[Post New]by bikerchick3499 on Oct 31, 14 10:24 AM
I still don't have the Halloween update. Are the updates rolled out at different times? I received an e-mail yesterday about the update, and I've been anxiously checking for an update several times a day (well, many times a day lol), but nothing yet.

Re:Halloween Update

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Oct 31, 14 10:44 AM
No Halloween update here either

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Oct 31, 14 1:26 PM
Hi fellow stewards,

The email that was received by most of us was for the last update we had. Alas, there is no Halloween update. The general email is for new possible players to the AK. If you noticed that it is about 2 weeks after we receive our update that BFG put out an "AD" to entice new AK players.

Hope this is helpful in the future.
Mamacass14

[Post New]by bikerchick3499 on Oct 31, 14 1:38 PM
Ah, yes, that IS helpful. Thank you! Now I can stop checking for an update 14 times a day.

siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by siberlene on Oct 31, 14 2:50 PM
But, but, but...the email and the ad said there are new quests and new mini games.

I haven't had a quest of any kind for 3 days now (Level 60) and am getting bored using all my coins and inventory just to feed the chest.

I miss my 'peeps' on the left side of the screen letting me know there's something new to do.

Edited on 10/31/2014 at 2:51:40 PM PST

mouser9169
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by mouser9169 on Oct 31, 14 3:52 PM
siberlene wrote:But, but, but...the email and the ad said there are new quests and new mini games.

I haven't had a quest of any kind for 3 days now (Level 60) and am getting bored using all my coins and inventory just to feed the chest.

I miss my 'peeps' on the left side of the screen letting me know there's something new to do.

Such is the problem of every online game.

If this were an MMO, we'd be running raid instances over and over in hopes of getting the best gear to drop so we could run the next set over and over till the end of the cycle.

mammaw_1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by mammaw_1 on Oct 31, 14 3:55 PM
Misleading ad offering "new magic" if we played on Halloween is NOT the way to keep AK players happy.

Shame on you BF!

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Nov 7, 14 6:39 PM
I found a jack o'lantern in fairy dragon's nest in the little pond thingy in the back! enjoy?? was that it?really?

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Nov 7, 14 10:12 PM
Apparently one jack o' lantern equates to Halloween hijinks

Go to: