bevm2997
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Level 9

[Post New]by bevm2997 on Oct 31, 14 12:37 PM
What am I missing, I just cannot get 3 stars on this level. Any suggestions ?

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Level 9

[Post New]by hyperbole on Oct 31, 14 4:39 PM
I had a hard time with this one as well. I managed to get my time down to 3:12 by using the following method. I hope it helps you.

Note: at the end of the level you will have 4 fuel stations on the right side and the sawmill, lumber yard, and food hut all working on the left. Always collect bonus items as soon as possible.

Chop wood to the right of the base and pick up bonus food.

Build a house on the empty lot next to the base and chop wood on the paths to the left.

Break the rock leading to the second empty spot. Build a fuel station. Upgrade the food hut.

Keep working your way down the right side of the lake and build a second fuel station. Start rescuing people starting with the ones farthest from the dock.

As soon as you have enough money and food, break through the big rock on the left and grab the TNT. Repair the damaged house. Demolish the house next to base and build a fuel station in its place.

Build the last fuel station in the last building spot.

You can break through some of the remaining rocks and pick up the bonus fuel but you won't have enough money to get through many of them.

bevm2997
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bevm2997 on Oct 31, 14 9:05 PM
Thank you hyperbole!

[Post New]by SorryCharlie on Nov 14, 14 2:37 PM
Yay!!! I did it, finally. Thanks!

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Mar 1, 15 6:58 AM
The key to winning three stars on this level, for me, was to ignore the house on the left. Once you have the TNT, ignore the boulders on the left going to wood and a tail wind bonus. Just ignore those. Build a house on the right, Upgrade the sawmill, the food, build three gas stations on the right. I made it with a second or two to spare.

Go to: