The Heart Door

Re:The Heart Door

[Post New]by leighlee on Nov 26, 10 12:31 AM
Where is the 10th heart? I can' tfind it.

[Post New]by batoota30 on Dec 5, 10 6:13 PM
ok i somebody plzzzz help me i found all the hearts but have one left in inventory but i have no idea where to put it... im almost done... and also can i play it again from the beginning

[Post New]by tasteylenaystl on Dec 16, 10 7:00 AM
GOOD MORNING! IM'M OFF FOR A SNOW DAY OKAY I;M READING OLDER POAT. WHERE R THE HERATS I;M STUCK NO KNIFE OR MATCHES WHAT NOW

[Post New]by lil_mik23 on Dec 27, 10 4:10 AM
Ok, I have browsed this forum looking for an answer to my problem but i have found nothing. I have ALL 10 hearts and the locket into the door (I have counted them, and checked everywhere for more just in case) and the door WILL NOT OPEN!! This is really frustrating. Also, my inventory is empty. PLEASE someone help, I need to finish this game -.-

Edited on 12/27/2010 at 4:11:46 AM PST

[Post New]by lakmak on Jan 4, 11 11:35 PM
The best I can do is tell you that if you get stuck along the way you can go to GAMEZEBO or use the following address....and get help by using the walkthrough....I just finished the game and cannot think what you missed - as soon as I placed the last heart, the whole heart puzzle closed and another door opened, which is where the game ends by giving you one last puzzle....and you can actually "skip" it if you wish. You are very close...

http://www.gamezebo.com/download-games/mystery-case-files-return-ravenhearst/walkthrough

[Post New]by welmby on Nov 3, 11 7:53 PM
ok i'm in the hooch here, i have all 10 jeweled hearts and the locket in place, the lights are beating like a heartbeat, i flipped through the book in the left room many times, the dang door still won't open. HELP!!!!

jglush
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jglush on Dec 14, 11 2:05 AM
I've found all ten hearts and the locket, but the door won't let me put the 10th in place. Keeps saying 'You can't do that...yet' and 'What were you trying to achieve?'. I've been everywhere about 1,000,000 times and am close to just giving up.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Mar 9, 12 5:40 PM
I've played this game twice and each time the hearts were in different locations... makes it fun but I think that means you will have to discover them on your own. Check all the sparkley areas in the HOG and you will find them.

The Gold Heart Locket is always with the statue of Emma.

yourss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by yourss on Feb 10, 13 4:07 PM
mazza1608 wrote:Try going back to the front door and go up the ladder. This should lead to attic

[Post New]by sheezyfobos on Aug 6, 13 10:20 AM
I also have all ten hearts in place and the centre locket but nothing happens?
Shelagh

[Post New]by gamesfan_1 on Jun 3, 14 3:29 PM
lil_mik23 wrote:Ok, I have browsed this forum looking for an answer to my problem but i have found nothing. I have ALL 10 hearts and the locket into the door (I have counted them, and checked everywhere for more just in case) and the door WILL NOT OPEN!! This is really frustrating. Also, my inventory is empty. PLEASE someone help, I need to finish this game -.-

Hi there

I too thought that I had all ten hearts and no way would the door open. So I decided to go back around all the rooms in the house again, tedious I know but I wanted to see if I had missed something. Immediately the front door a the top of the steps glittered, giving me a heart, I went back to the heart door and even though I thought that all the hearts were taken, I clicked the heart on every space until it stuck on the wall.

The empty hearts were pink background and a yellow heart in the middle. It's basically a case of going around the whole house and cottages (through the 3rd door which opened by typing VICTOR) .
I'm still looking for that last heart so I can't help anymore but I hope I have been of some help :-)

[Post New]by gamesfan_1 on Jun 3, 14 4:04 PM
fierybella wrote:I'm stuck at the door. I've gone back and found 10. What else am I missing? Please!

HI there

Do you have any hearts that are pink with a smaller yellow heart in the middle ? They are not hearts, they are the heart shape ready for a jewelled heart !

I had two of these coloured hearts, thinking that I had all 10 hearts but I didn't. So I had to go all over the house and cottage, not forgetting the front gate and the front door at the top of the stairs as you pass the well, plus check in the cottage that Victor was in when he caught you and locked you up. Remember the door with the skull puzzle leading to an office ? That was where I found my last heart, after about an hour of looking !!!

So to re-cap, if you are staring at the hearts still, you don't have them all, even though it looks like you do ! Count the pink and yellow hearts and that's how many more that you need

Gilly :-)

[Post New]by gamesfan_1 on Jun 3, 14 4:11 PM
fierybella wrote:I'm stuck at the door. I've gone back and found 10. What else am I missing? Please!

I don't know if my last reply saved so I will write another and apologise if it's repeated.
I thought I had all 10 hearts but I didn't. I noticed 2 hearts were pink with a yellow heart in the middle, they were not jewelled hearts, just the space where they needed to go.

So I had to look all over the house again for two more hearts, not forgetting to check the gate at the beginning and the garden, also the office in the cottage where Victor was sitting (it had the skull puzzle on the door).

Count how many small yellow hearts with pink backgrounds you have and thats how many more hearts you need to find. Once they are all in the board the wall will open.

Good luck

Gilly :-)

Go to: