Welcome to My Tribe forum

shyly12
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:Welcome to My Tribe forum

[Post New]by shyly12 on Aug 21, 11 3:46 PM
Nickkie460 wrote:Looking for tips on the the mystery items. How to find or make ironwood, berries and lodestone. I have been playing for a few hours now and really nothing new going on yet.
you will get lodestone with boxes and crates.same with ironwood. (i think) not sure how To get berries

Edited on 08/21/2011 at 3:46:35 PM PST

[Post New]by cats4463 on Sep 1, 11 8:01 PM
hi! i got some answers you, first to Monchichi4u2c: if your wood supply is empty, your people will die because they can't cook their food on the fire! (fire needs something to burn! so click on a tree and the click the harvest button) Next to Princesskyz: children can start working around age 14, but they can gather all potion ingredients and moon + stardust, and you can set what u want them to do when they grow up on the detail screen. To anyone who is wondering about rain water: first u need level 2 technology, if you want to make a potion out of rain water and its not raining, use this potion: fish + seawater + star dust = magical rain, also this somehow aids in the glowing stump mystery after u lift the stump. To AmMcHugh: yes, to make a potion containing rain, u need to mix it while its raining, and though i have never completed the mystery, i think you need a legendary farmer and there are gaps in the ring of flowers, and you need to fill them according to the pattern...? that sound about right.
hope this helps!

[Post New]by rgw1247 on Jan 17, 12 1:51 PM
I was playing the game, exited to the main screen and paused (which has worked every time in the past where doing it when the game in play has not) and exited the game. Came back 30 minutes later to find my entire tribe dead and two new grown characters. WHAT!?

[Post New]by rgw1247 on Jan 17, 12 2:03 PM
Also does anyone know how to make a back up on a Mac?

[Post New]by Taffy_Jones on Feb 21, 12 8:09 AM
to Nickkie460:

The mystery of the fountain must be solved with a tribal legend. A tribes person with one skill complete is not enough. I had a 67 year old guy who is a legend in Construction, Agriculture, Science, and Art. I mixed Mushrooms, Fountain Water, and a Gold Relic and he is now young again. He's 67 but feels like 36.

[Post New]by sapphirejess on Mar 19, 12 1:37 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to My Tribe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other My Tribe play
How do you collect rainwater please on Big Fish my tribe ht.

[Post New]by sapphirejess on Mar 19, 12 1:49 AM
sapphirejess wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to My Tribe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other My Tribe play
How do you collect rainwater please on Big Fish my tribe ht.

[Post New]by Stormproof on Mar 19, 12 12:15 PM
I need help! Whenever i click my tribe it doesnt play i just loads for a sec but doesnt work. I usually click it again but then a message comes up saying there is another game currently playing(error 809) i went to the site for help and i tried what it said but did not work. Used to be with all of my games so i deleted some stuff and then other games worked except my tribe! I think it may be a memory problem. Help if you can!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 21, 12 2:33 AM
Hi Stormproof,

If you suspect this to be a memory problem, try updating some of your software to see if this will help. You can find the steps in the below help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

[Post New]by sapphirejess on Mar 22, 12 2:54 AM
Hi, every time i make Rain water it just disappears, can anyone help please.

[Post New]by sapphirejess on Mar 22, 12 10:31 AM
Stormproof wrote:I need help! Whenever i click my tribe it doesnt play i just loads for a sec but doesnt work. I usually click it again but then a message comes up saying there is another game currently playing(error 809) i went to the site for help and i tried what it said but did not work. Used to be with all of my games so i deleted some stuff and then other games worked except my tribe! I think it may be a memory problem. Help if you can!

[Post New]by sapphirejess on Mar 22, 12 10:45 AM
sapphirejess wrote: Can anyone tell me how to solve the Fossil Mystery. i'm really stuck on this one, please help.

Edited on 03/26/2012 at 8:29:33 AM PST

[Post New]by sazenali on May 16, 12 9:56 AM
sapphirejess wrote:Hi, every time i make Rain water it just disappears, can anyone help please.

Hi, Rainwater can not be saved, it must be used while it is still raining. So you must know what you want to do with it and do it quickly or you can make it rain with a potion to keep extending your rain time. For most mysteries you need to have a tribe member with maximum skill attempt the puzzle, if one skill doesn't work try a tribe member with a different skill leveled at maximum. Sometimes they need to make 2 or 3 attempts before the mystery is solved.

[Post New]by sazenali on May 16, 12 10:03 AM
Hi BFG! Will My Tribe be updated to run on Lion? I really love this game and of all the games I can no longer run on my updated Mac OS 10.7 I really miss this one! Is there an easy way to find out which games will still run on OS 10.7? I've gone through my games one by one and discarded the ones that wouldn't open, but now I saw that one of them had been updated so I got one back, Yea! Most of the updated games in the posted list seem to be for PC, why is that? Thank you!

[Post New]by sylvia91 on May 24, 12 5:41 PM
nursebc1974 wrote:
Princesskyz wrote:hey can anyone help me? how do u solve the mystery of the tree with the flowers around it? all my people just say that the rings make a lovely pattern..

Pay attention to the pattern of the rings of flowers and complete the patterns with the missing flowers.
Hope that helps.

[Post New]by sylvia91 on May 24, 12 5:44 PM
yes that help me a lot . the flower tree was my last mystry
thankyou sylvia91

vocano
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by vocano on Jun 2, 12 7:19 AM
i am stuck. don;t understand the mystery flower or the or the yellow stardust mystery need help please!!!

[Post New]by timegirl2 on Jun 21, 12 1:31 PM
I was wondering if there was a walkthrough for this particular game and if there ever will be?

[Post New]by timegirl2 on Jun 22, 12 12:25 PM
I need help. I'm wondering how to raise a villager's strength and stuff? Came somebody help me?

i have a problem

[Post New]by Awash123 on Jun 28, 12 3:16 AM
Hi i love my tribe i never miss playing it but now i have one problem with the star and moon dust whenever they fall celestial observatory makes the boat sound i look for the star or moon dust when i just find it finally i hear its sound but do you know where it is ? its behind the buildings its always behind the lunar or celestial towers only i cant get them and i'm losing many of them is there a solution for MY PROBLEM ???

Go to: