DeeBeth
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition

[Post New]by DeeBeth on Nov 9, 11 7:30 PM
I liked everything about the game i.e. graphics, storyline etc. I really enjoyed collecting the frogs.

I'm one that does keep my sound on and so my only complaint is the sound. Most of the game it was just howling wind. Some background music or a more variety of sound effects would've been nice. I got tired of hearing just the howling wind and the sound of my mouse clicking as I went back and forth. Other than that it is a great game.

silverink
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition

[Post New]by silverink on Jan 4, 12 10:25 AM
I loved this game! One of the best of its kind. It had everything - excellent adventure elements, a good challenge level, a perfect pace and a great balance of puzzles, inventory and hidden objects. The story was good, the graphics were great and the game was long. The CE had a lot to offer, with a well-designed bonus game that added to the story, fun achievements, collectables, beautiful wallpapers and even a quiz and epilogue to add to the story. Loved it! I can't wait for the next in the series, Black Isle.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 6, 12 4:19 AM
Another BF winner, fantastic graphics, great scenery and challenging puzzles, another great job.

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Mar 15, 12 4:12 PM
Finally finished this game. Loved the story, the graphics, the additional things to do, the few hidden object scenes, the requirement to use your brain and memory. At times was stuck and had to use the frog for a hint. All in all, an excellent game. 5 stars.

[Post New]by roopesh_talwar on Apr 19, 12 1:38 PM
thoroughly enjoyed playing the game. looking forward to Black Isle now

[Post New]by tsot_uka on May 24, 12 1:14 AM
does anyone earn all the achievements?. cause i played the game 4 times on hard mode didn't use any hints or skips, found all the hogs in less than 3 minutes and found all the frogs. But still couldn't earn all of it.

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Jun 8, 12 11:28 AM
I demo'd this game before and I knew there was a reason I didn't like it. It is one of those games where you look around all the locations and find two dozen places where you need specific items that you don't have, and you find one item you can use, often to be used in a place you hadn't even found before, and once you use it, sorry, there's some new item you need. And the old can't-stick-my-arm-through-a-hole-in-a-broken-window ploy; I'm carrying a saw, why can't I use that? Almost as bad as some games' too-lazy-to-brush-leaves-without-rake and afraid-of-cobwebs.

The setting looks great but when I have to keep hitting the hint button to tell me what to do, that's not playing a game.

That's not the first CE in this 10 day sale I've tried out and found extremely lacking. A CE for an SE price is great, but not if the game doesn't even appeal to me as an SE. Yesterday's Grim Tales was like that. No appeal at all. To-ing and fro-ing with no feeling of accomplishing anything (except I did get three objects in three seconds! Whee! Big deal, how about a game that actually lets you find more than two things for your inventory at a time?)

No buy. Not at any price.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jun 9, 12 4:22 PM
OMG...what a BANG for your buck, this game is, with the sale, it is a steal, for sure and would be worth every cent, if I had to pay full price, TON'S of game play .

Although I now have my bed buddy, which is a seed filled, long thing, that you put in the microwave, to heat up, than wrap it around your neck, due to playing this game straight through, I can now hardly move, but I managed to finish, including the bonus, quiz and epilogue .
The strange thing is, when it first came out, I did the demo, but wasn't that thrilled with it.
I am not a huge fan of wearing out sneakers, and with this game, you will use a closet full, believe me, so much back and forth, that I had to take a dizzy pill, along with using my bed buddy..lol.
Having said that, this time, when I d/l the CE, I must have been in a different mood, because the story really grabbed me, I have to say, it is AWESOME, and so well done.
That is what kept me going, I really wanted to save those people, when I finally found the item to use, close to the end, what JOY..don't want to give anything away, for those that haven't played yet, but you really work, to get what you need .
I also LOVED having my froggy friend, for a hint, thanks developers , that made the game much more enjoyable, for those of us who aren't puzzle masters, or who need a little push in the right direction, every now and than.
I thought the hint system was perfect, and a big decision maker, in deciding to purchase this game, because I found it a little challenging, at times, and don't like to look through a stratedgy guide, so the frog was a huge help.
I normally wouldn't get a game with so much back and forth, but the story made up for that, plus this game has a lot of game play, and it has achivements, collectables, a good bonus game, a quiz and to finish it off perfectly, and epilogue, to make it all come together.
Also I never use wallpapers, but I just LOVED the wallpapers, this one had to offer, so am using one now, sure wish I could get a hold of that earring, so cool, would wear it in a heartbeat, just my style.
The artwork and graphics were beautiful to look at, you could tell a ton of work went into making this game, it is the total package, loaded with all of the bells and whistles.
Have to give it up for DUMBO, way to go, have to give it 's..could you please replace my sneakers though .

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 26, 12 8:16 AM
this is a top notch game, can not get better tan this. --doug & lisa

Go to: