Re:Group play for RtMI started March 3rd, anyone can join in, we welcome more players!

[Post New]by TideWaters on Mar 4, 12 1:08 PM
I obviously suck at this, but I'm hooked!!!! Thanks to all for bearing with me. I have fed Mina a Fish, two of those snappy things, 4 oysters? Clams? whatever they are, one coconut, because I smashed the other two. She is at 38 out of 40 health points and I can't make her continue for nothing. What now?

Edited on 03/04/2012 at 1:11:23 PM PST

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

Re:Group play for RtMI started March 3rd, anyone can join in, we welcome more players!

[Post New]by luvtoread on Mar 4, 12 1:10 PM
ok, found my potash-mistake I made was thinking I had to
find a plant to burn (make enough fires-why not).

Now, I am a bit confused-here is why (is this a spoiler?):
Zinc, but the tube has zinc attached to it-so where is more
zinc?

Have shot robots-that was fun-took them apart, poor Nemo is still
lying there cause I cannot find more nails for coffin-please
tell me I didn't waste them all on cannon
, and why can
I not remember this from 2 years ago?
Some of it has come back, but this science stuff is driving me loco!!

On Gilligan's Island, Professor seemed to just rub coconuts together
for all his scientific needs!!
In movie with Tom Hanks-Cast Away-he mentioned about coconuts
having side effects never mentioned on Gilligan's Island

Why am I meandering on like this?? Its called avoidance

sigh ok, back to game....

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Mar 4, 12 1:12 PM
Tide Waters did you dig for turtle eggs? did you get the bird's egg by the cliffs?

luvtoread You won't be looking for zinc, they have zinc in them. About the nails, you should have picked up two sets with one grab. Kind of like getting the extra bricks when you fire them

Edited on 03/04/2012 at 1:14:47 PM PST

birdie5
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by birdie5 on Mar 4, 12 1:14 PM
TideWaters - have you found a turtle and dug up the hole? Or look up on the cliff at the birds?

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Mar 4, 12 1:14 PM
Tidewater: she won't eat her eggs? Is her cholesterol to high?

Sorry, cannot help myself. I fed her all that you mentioned, tho
I did give her 2 coconuts, and she did eat cooked eggs.

[Post New]by TideWaters on Mar 4, 12 1:17 PM
Yes, I forgot, 3 eggs as well. She's expensive to feed!!!! Aslo Happy Birthday!! Enjpoy your day JB. Thanks

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 4, 12 1:18 PM
Congrats on finishing Birdie

Told you you could do it .

Not played any more yet, been busy buying Myst Masterpiece, Riven and the Complete Chronicles of URU and they only cost me about £10.97 (these all said compatable with Win 7 64 bit which the Real Myst didn't).

Thanks Chik .

CfG ... ready when you are .

Oops ... haven't done that puzzle with Jep and the screwdriver I just used the lightning adjuster thingy each time I went through

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 4, 12 1:28 PM
Wow not only birthday cake today but jelly and custard too

....... C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

............\custard custard/
............. \stard custard custard custa/
............... \ard custard custard cust/

.................. ON YOUR MORPH
.................. TIDEWATERS

ETA ... OOPS missed the s off your name, sorry .

Edited on 03/04/2012 at 1:31:14 PM PST

Simsane
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Simsane on Mar 4, 12 1:36 PM
Thank you, Mr_Russ, I finally found them with your help. I could've sworn I'd already checked there at least 3 times, but must have just kept missing them, lol! Do you know **how to make soap? Also, what is the straw bed for? Jep is already healed, so do I even need it?**

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Mar 4, 12 1:42 PM
Simsane to make soap you take dried seaweed (should be dried while they slept) fire it get soda and add it to a seal fat. The mattress can be used on Jep after you wash him with the soap. These are mostly point additions but the glycerine you get is needed later.

[Post New]by TideWaters on Mar 4, 12 1:45 PM
What does on your MORPH mean?

Simsane
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Simsane on Mar 4, 12 1:46 PM
jboliver1999 wrote:Simsane to make soap you take dried seaweed (should be dried while they slept) fire it get soda and add it to a seal fat. The mattress can be used on Jep after you wash him with the soap. These are mostly point additions but the glycerine you get is needed later.

Thank you, jboliver. When you say **fire it, do I put it directly on a fire? Or should it go into a bowl first? If a bowl first, do I need water in the bowl?

I swear, I need to go back to highschool and take chemistry all over again; don't think they'd let an old grandma in though, lol!

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Mar 4, 12 1:50 PM
Yes Simsane that's what I meant. Sorry, I didn't really say it clearly

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Mar 4, 12 2:05 PM
TideWaters wrote:What does on your MORPH mean?

@TideWaters when you reach a certain amount of posts you change into some other sea creature/fish. We call that change 'morphing'.
Since you changed from a sea anemone to a jellyfish, you've morphed. It is kind of customary to congatulate a morphee (the one that changed).
So here goes:

Congrats on the Morph, TideWaters!

Edited on 03/04/2012 at 2:13:57 PM PST

hazelize
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by hazelize on Mar 4, 12 2:13 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm back for more Mina (great win by the Boston Celtics !)

Congratulations on your morph, Tidewaters. You're now a jellyfish! Way to go on finishing, Birdie.

I've been trying to stock up on stuff before I go triggering any robots. I don't want to die! About this gun that many of you referenced: did you find that or create it? Can I have a hint, please? Also, did anyone ever figure out a use for those metal things on the rock walls by the pathway off the beach?

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Mar 4, 12 2:17 PM
hazelize You find the gun but have to find another part and find some stuff to make the third part. About the dying part, don't worry if you do. Just left click and it brings you to the step before you die so you can try something different.

hazelize
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by hazelize on Mar 4, 12 2:19 PM
Okay, found the rifle. I'm still scared of the robots, though. Why'd it have to be robots?

ETA: You beat me, jboliver, but thanks for the rest of your hint!

Edited on 03/04/2012 at 2:21:59 PM PST

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Mar 4, 12 2:25 PM
hazelize do you have automatonophobia or are you just doing your Indiana Jones impersonation ( Snakes, why'd it have to be snakes?)

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 4, 12 2:35 PM
Finished and got rescued ... but I cheated and looked up how to do the safe puzzle because I really really really hate that type ... ended up with a score of 292 so I wasn't very good

Hazelize ... don't worry I died 10 times altogether while trying to kill 3 bots , you just keep learning from your mistakes until you get them instead of them getting you but I did manage to get the other 3 the first time of trying

hazelize
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by hazelize on Mar 4, 12 2:35 PM
jboliver, thanks for recognizing that! Now I've just gone diving and I think I'm gonna need a bigger boat!

Go to: