Welcome to Farm Up forum

Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by lcurran on Apr 9, 17 5:42 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Farm Up forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Up players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Need help, I am on level 33 and all of a sudden my game froze, when I closed it and tried to open it back up I am getting an error message that says "Sorry your data progress file is corrupted, would you like to start a new game?"

After reaching level 33 and buying coins, I would not like to start a new game, I would like access to my current game. I have uninstalled and re-installed to make sure that was not the case.

Where can I get help accessing my game so I do not lose all of my money and my progress please?

Thank you.

Re:Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by javasdarlin on Apr 12, 17 9:32 AM
Hold down the CTRL while moving the mouse wheel to have the screen go to the position that you want it to go!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 12, 17 12:58 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience while waiting for a response. It sounds like there are a few players seeing issues with Farm Up and I just wanted to swim by with how to reach out to our Technical Support Team should it be necessary.

dicke_1234 and lcurran, before I continue, I want to welcome you both to the forums and to thank you both for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry that the game seems to have lost some progress. What I recommend is to contact our Technical Support Team for further assistance with the progress made in Farm Up. Our Reps are happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as they can about that request.

javasdarlin, welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to provide that handy tip on using the CTRL key in game. We appreciate it when players are able to share their tips and tricks while playing.

For players that want to report or discuss a technical issue in this game, I would like to remind players to provide that post as a reply to the following designated thread:

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

Posting to that above thread helps the teams behind the game better discern the impact of experienced issues and helps us to get back in touch with players who need assistance faster. Thank you for understanding and helping us keep the forums as accessible as possible.

And, thank you all for your patience, I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 04/12/2017 at 12:58:37 PM PST

[Post New]by riki75 on Apr 16, 17 6:07 AM
add me plss

[Post New]by Reshutt1 on Jun 20, 17 3:23 PM
I have this game on my phone and after my last system.update I cannot open the game at all. I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling at least 10 times - it successfully downloaded and installed but I cannot open the game it is just a blank black or white screen.
Any thoughts?

Edited on 06/20/2017 at 3:25:49 PM PST

[Post New]by Graico03 on Jun 25, 17 12:09 PM
My game stopped reading my mouse. I can move the pointer around the screen, but it won't click on anything. I tried another mouse and they same thing happened. How can I continue to play?

Re:Lost all of game and getting error messages also game locks up

[Post New]by roxanne4708 on Jul 7, 17 4:39 PM
I have been playing Farm Up for a long time and I had to have my laptop repaired and had to reinstall all of my games but this game I lost everything. It started me at a point like I was almost starting over. Where is all of my stuff? I had completed past the pond and the storage tower. I am also getting error messages (1)CBase Sprite::Load Animation From Cache file not found data/creatures/mole_jump (2)0x00401DE6 (3)0x024F0D50. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the error messages no matter what I do. Also the game keeps locking up on me. Need help!

Edited on 07/07/2017 at 4:43:29 PM PST

Bug?

[Post New]by Asiulka123 on Jul 9, 17 9:41 AM
Hello,
I opened my game. Music is on, all is ok but I am unable to click on anything. Cursor moves but nothing works. Where can I report it or how to fix it? Anyone knows and can help?

[Post New]by mocca112 on Sep 18, 17 5:57 PM
The whole game is frozen. I can't do a thing. How do I fix this?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 20, 17 4:28 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience if you were reporting a technical issue here and were waiting for a response. It is usually best to report technical issues to the appropriate thread, which helps both the teams behind the game and moderators more accurately understand the impacts of these reports and respond more quickly to those reports. You can see that thread below:

I hope players were able to get their issues resolved, but if you're still seeing trouble with the game freezing, what I recommend is seeing if the following page of suggested steps can assist in resolving that:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are further questions, don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by trust1973 on Sep 24, 17 8:22 PM
i just updated my game now it wont let play my game

[Post New]by trust1973 on Sep 25, 17 3:45 PM
i dont know if you answered this question or not but i uninstalled the game and downloaded it again and it still wont let me play the game. it comes up with an error message and logs off. how do i fix the problem

[Post New]by LumiUkko on Sep 26, 17 6:47 PM
the animals have gone crazy walking on the spot, so I deleted all but the last chicken that can't be deleted. It is still walking on the spot. Got new animals, but the chickens do not eat, drink or lay eggs. I think it is a bug, is there a fix for it or do I need to re-install the game.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 2, 17 10:31 AM
Hello trust1973 and LumiUkko,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your patience while waiting. It sounds like Farm Up isn't playing as expected with either an error being seen or with animals not interacting in the game with the player. I'm sorry this is occurring and can definitely provide some suggested steps to try as well as how to reach out to our Support Team.

LumiUkko, what I recommend is to see if running the game as an Administrator can assist. Sometimes, when a game isn't interacting properly or seems 'stuck', giving the game more permissions can help it run smoothly. If you'd like to try those steps, they are below:

Run Game as Administrator

If that doesn't seem to help out, please contact our Support Team using the steps further below.

trust1973, it sounds like there may have been an error message received when trying to play. If there was a number associated with that error number, there may be some suggested steps to try for that issue from our Help Pages. If you'd like to see if there are some suggested steps to try, please see our helpful article on error code messages here:

Error Codes in Big Fish Games App

If you are seeing a different error message or it's not an error from the Big Fish Games app, then what I recommend is seeing if any of these general suggested steps are able to assist as they may be able to help a wide variety of issues that can be encountered while playing a game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if you'd like more assistance, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what is occurring and what has been attempted to resolve that issue. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 2, 17 10:32 AM
As a quick reminder to players, if players would like to provide a report of a technical issue or discuss one further, please do so in the designated thread linked below:

Posting technical issues to the appropriate threads helps both the teams behind the game and the forum moderators better understand and see the impacts of player reported issues. Furthermore, it helps both teams respond more effectively and rapidly to those reports. Thank you for understanding why we request players provide their technical issues reports to the designated thread!

Thank you as well for your patience. Please feel free to PM any of our active Moderators if there are any further questions or concerns. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by colene35 on Oct 8, 17 10:16 PM
angel021717 wrote:Ok. Has anyone else had this problem? I was playing along just fine then all of a sudden I can back to my game and I am looking down on the farm instead of being up close and personal...I haven't "zoomed out"..in fact can't see a zoom out option...I don't want to be so far away from the farm..It makes it harder to see the animals and the other items I need to collect. Help?

[Post New]by colene35 on Oct 8, 17 10:22 PM
angel021717 wrote:Ok. Has anyone else had this problem? I was playing along just fine then all of a sudden I can back to my game and I am looking down on the farm instead of being up close and personal...I haven't "zoomed out"..in fact can't see a zoom out option...I don't want to be so far away from the farm..It makes it harder to see the animals and the other items I need to collect. Help?

I just had that happen to me tonight... been having a lot of problems with this game..
Did you ever get a answer?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 2, 18 9:49 AM
Hello colene35,

This is from a while ago, but I wanted to swim by just in case this is still happening or if a player is seeing a similar issue as being reported here. It sounds like there is trouble with the game such as being zoomed too far out to interact with the farm and animals readily. If you are playing on PC with a mouse and keyboard, you may have multiple ways to zoom back in.

Zooming in and out with a mouse can be done by scrolling the wheel button that may be available on some computer mice. If your mouse doesn't have a scroll wheel to use, use the + and - keys on the keyboard, usually located next to the number pad on the right hand side of full size keyboards. On smaller keyboards, this might be located near the top of the keyboard to the right of the other number keys. Using the + key will zoom in, while using the - key will zoom out.

I hope that was able to help out players who may be finding themselves having trouble zooming in and out of the farm. For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game and what is happening. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by RadCatfish on Feb 7, 18 4:42 AM
I can not get into my game. I have tried for several days. When I click to start, it goes to the screen "play again"

[Post New]by kokofashoco on Feb 7, 18 5:23 PM
please help I have been playing this abt 7 yrs now I haven't been able to play for months. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP. I JUST SPENT MONEY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: