Chipie3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Chipie3 on Aug 16, 14 6:52 AM
Yesterday while doing the Stone Bowl HOs in the Underground Grotto at quite a slow pace I managed to score 296900.
I know this is a glitch in the system as a few of my friends also have this specific score in other HOs.
Can my score be reset to the last score I had before being 'gifted' this unachievable result as I would prefer to battle it out with my friends and reach the 1st place on the score board on my own merit.
Thank you in advance for looking into it.
PS: I'm only talking about my own score to be reset.

Chelles03
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Chelles03 on Aug 16, 14 3:54 PM
Currently having trouble with social page. Unable to change wish list and receiving gifts is not working correctly and I fear it is depleting to gift givers inventory as a result. It seems I am being prompted to receive the same gift over and over again.

1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Aug 16, 14 4:37 PM
Same issues as Chelles here. Can't add items to my wishlist. I've gifted for 4 days and received only 2. I have a feeling I'm not receiving the gifts or my friends aren't getting my gifts.

[Post New]by Stevip on Aug 17, 14 12:11 AM
Hi, on level 21. Trying to complete the ring of runes. I have all the runes but 3 of them won't go in. You put them in place and they pop out again. Can't progress until this is complete. Playing on iPad. Is this a technical fault? Please tell me what to do.

[Post New]by Jenniesk on Aug 17, 14 2:19 PM
Unable to connect to server. I've had this a few times recently but to-day happens all the time and haven't been able to play. I play on IPad 2 , have tried turning IPad of and on several times but makes no difference. Please help.

[Post New]by whatever2010 on Aug 17, 14 2:22 PM
Keep receiving "Unable to connect to server" message". All my other games have no trouble connecting. Other users seem to be experiencing same problem. Any fix? Thank you.

[Post New]by Boltfan99 on Aug 17, 14 2:58 PM
Constantly receiving no connection to server yesterday and today. On an iPad 2. No other connection issues, only midnight castle. I've also lost items overnight that I had collected. Closed out last night with 2 collected items on one side, 1 collected item on other side with 1 more item to collect to complete item and craft. Now I'm back to one item, and two collected items are back to 0. Very frustrating.

Vernitax3
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Vernitax3 on Aug 17, 14 5:01 PM
Why do I have unable to connect to server? Othe games work. Shut iPad off and turn back on but still a problem. Also why doesn't game recognize how many days I have played? When I turn on and get my daily reward it sometimes takes me back to day one. I could really use the money or gems

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Aug 17, 14 8:02 PM
Still getting "unable to connect to server", please fix. I can only play a couple of HOS then I get disconnected from server, I have to reboot iPad several times a day.

I find myself drifting to other games because this is so frustrating.

diamondgirlva
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by diamondgirlva on Aug 18, 14 7:27 AM
I am ready to take this off my iPad....the Unable to connect to server message and locking up of the game plus the Friends page issues are enough to make me quit playing...other games play just fine but I am tired of having to reboot my iPad all the time.

[Post New]by Dakota5176 on Aug 19, 14 2:40 PM
Unable to craft wing of darkness. I have all the items but am unable to craft. I can't proceed on the quest until I craft this item. I am playing on an ipad.

[Post New]by Prissy5678 on Aug 19, 14 5:49 PM
My game keeps resetting almost everything I have done tonight never saved! I also always get booted when I try to access the friends page and I can never actually get or send gifts. Been like this for a couple of weeks. Getting fed up

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Aug 20, 14 8:08 AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm really sorry to hear there's been so much trouble with connections! I've forwarded this information along to the devs, so if there's something going on with the servers, they'll be able to repair it.

I would also recommend contacting Tech Support HERE, and one of our Reps can troubleshoot with you and do what they can to improve your connection.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by Mielikki1 on Aug 21, 14 1:04 AM
Hi,
I'm on lvl 23 and have now been waiting for several weeks to get my iPad game working as can't move on because a glitch that vanished the icon what you are supposed to use to clean the heart in secret chamber. Been contacting the tech support and received promises that in next update this will be fixed - but nothing has changed - every time the disappointment when opening the game after update.

Is there anything done to solve this glitch as I understood from mails from support - i'm not alone with this bug. Soon losing the patience with this gMe...

[Post New]by Mielikki1 on Aug 21, 14 1:08 AM
cardshark502 wrote:Hi
I am on level 23 and I am having trouble moving forward with the quests. I have all quests completed and the only thing left is to "clean the mystery chamber". I am on version 1.4.4.295 and the latest version iOS. Normally there is an area where you assemble the quest items such as with the the keys...etc. Is this an bug in the game or am I overlooking something?

This is frustrating because I can go no further. Please help!!

Hi,
I have the same problem - have you received any help on this"

[Post New]by Jjd111111 on Aug 24, 14 6:40 PM
I am using an iPad Air. On every HOS I have to tap on the items multiple times to actually clear the item. Some items are worse than others. The ribbon item is the worst. The weird thing is when I'm not in a HOS navigating the screens, quests and items, I have no problems registering taps on the iPad.

I thought it might be my screen protector (using an Otterbox Defender), so I took the iPad out of the case and I still had to tap the items multiple times to get the HOS to register that I found the item in the list.

I play other HOS games and don't have this problem.

Edited on 08/24/2014 at 6:45:46 PM PST

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on Aug 25, 14 5:11 AM
Yesterday I did the craft 30 items for the craft smith achievement. I got the three gems and all was good. Today when I logged in the achievement had disappeared along with the gems.

I am not happy!

Chipie3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Chipie3 on Aug 26, 14 8:17 AM
I have noticed that since the last update I can only view the top 5 players on the score board and not the 6. This is happening in almost all the HOs in the castle but it slowly spreading to town. Can this please be looked at.
Thank you.

Seems to be fine for the time being :-)

Edited on 08/26/2014 at 9:44:25 PM PST

Chipie3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Chipie3 on Aug 29, 14 7:40 AM
URGENT: When I select the daily quest my game shut down and when opening the game again, the HOs I've done, have to be redone again. This has been happening 6 times now and it is still shutting down on itself. I'm playing on an iPad 2, from Australia and it's 0:38 am on Saturday the 30th. I won't try again until around 10/11 am Australia time.

Everything back to normal this morning, keeping my fingers and toes crossed

Edited on 08/29/2014 at 9:05:53 PM PST

juno763
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by juno763 on Aug 29, 14 2:09 PM
Chandrika1208 wrote:Since the update I can not put the pieces into the amulet. I did receive the chained ball from the keeper but it is not in my inventory nor can I put it into the amulet. How shall I move on? Has anyone else have that problem?

I too am having a similar problem. I have the last piece needed to assemble the amulet
and it is glowing at the bottom of my screen, however, it will not let me place it on the
amulet to complete it. I'm level 18 and stuck. Running Windows 7.

Go to: