Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by mzzzkat on Jan 25, 17 2:12 PM
What are event cities? I see players talk about them but I have no clue where to find them.

Thanks...

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,148 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 25, 17 7:16 PM
mzzzkat wrote:What are event cities? I see players talk about them but I have no clue where to find them.

Thanks...

Event cities are only available on the mobile platforms, not on PC.

[Post New]by ferlachchristl on Feb 7, 17 5:26 AM
Hi there Gummy - Droppers!! In my opinion Event - cities are cities that are opened free - but just for a few days like Hideaway Bay, what we've got just the last days.

I'm playing on PC and I CAN go to the Event - cities without any problems.

BUT I've a question about them: Are they re-opened at any time??? I've got a new notebook that days and re-installed "Gummy Drop" on it - on sunday, Feb, 5th. That's how I got the latest release. - with those Event - cities - in this case Hideaway Bay (never saw them before on my old notebook with an older version of "Gummy Drop"). But I couldn't finish it because the time's passed.

Get to my question: how long are those Event - cities opened normally (about) and is there any possibility to finish them later??? Do you get rewards for finishing all intern/architect/master levels or for completing the city 100%???? Can I go there with my passport tickets???

TXS for your answers,

Christa

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,148 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 7, 17 5:16 PM
ferlachchristl wrote:I'm playing on PC and I CAN go to the Event - cities without any problems.

BUT I've a question about them: Are they re-opened at any time??? I've got a new notebook that days and re-installed "Gummy Drop" on it - on sunday, Feb, 5th. That's how I got the latest release. - with those Event - cities - in this case Hideaway Bay (never saw them before on my old notebook with an older version of "Gummy Drop"). But I couldn't finish it because the time's passed.

Get to my question: how long are those Event - cities opened normally (about) and is there any possibility to finish them later??? Do you get rewards for finishing all intern/architect/master levels or for completing the city 100%???? Can I go there with my passport tickets???

Event cities were made available on PC for the first time only recently- with the Jan. 31 update, while the Hideaway Bay event was well under way. As a result, it was only there for 5 days, versus 14 days for the mobile. I too didn't get to finish the city so I'm not sure about the rewards. The passport says that event cities will reopen in the future for more stamps/play, and as far as I can see you can't go there with vouchers as they disappear from the map at the end of the event. As for the duration, it used to be 1 month but was now reduced to 2 weeks.

[Post New]by ferlachchristl on Feb 8, 17 3:59 AM
Thank you very much Eli!! So I'm going to wait what happens - meanwhile I will go on with the "normal" cities - I'm in New Orleans !!!

[Post New]by Judygee62 on Feb 12, 17 6:08 AM
How do ï get more lives I only get 3 lives at the moment but my friend gets 5

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,148 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 12, 17 8:11 AM
Judygee62 wrote:How do ï get more lives I only get 3 lives at the moment but my friend gets 5

To increase your lives from 3 to 5 you must pay for them. Go to the in-game store and you will find the button.

ETA: With real money!

Edited on 02/12/2017 at 8:36:03 AM PST

[Post New]by Suelegan on Feb 16, 17 11:16 PM
Help im stuck in mexico city i keep completing level 50 build the building then it says save to server or device i have done both at least 3 times getting frustrated it also keeps sending my resources to st petersburg where i keep building the shipping yard and filling it up to 15000 how can i move on it also keeps saying thanks for playing hideaway bay. This problem does seem to of only occured since hideaway bay finished
Also if anybody can help i played gummydrop originaly on my kindle got realy far on and now its just disappeared can anybody tell me how to get it back please.

Edited on 02/17/2017 at 1:01:56 AM PST

[Post New]by Suelegan on Feb 17, 17 5:08 AM
Suelegan wrote:Help im stuck in mexico city i keep completing level 50 build the building then it says save to server or device i have done both at least 3 times getting frustrated it also keeps sending my resources to st petersburg where i keep building the shipping yard and filling it up to 15000 how can i move on it also keeps saying thanks for playing hideaway bay. This problem does seem to of only occured since hideaway bay finished
Also if anybody can help i played gummydrop originaly on my kindle got realy far on and now its just disappeared can anybody tell me how to get it back please.

Catkay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Catkay on Mar 2, 17 4:55 AM
Sorry if this isn't the right forum but I just wanted to say that I actually miss the voice lady who was replaced with on screen messages and the thumbs up symbol in
the last update. Now who is going to tell me that I am a world leader?

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,148 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Mar 5, 17 7:37 AM
Catkay wrote:Sorry if this isn't the right forum but I just wanted to say that I actually miss the voice lady who was replaced with on screen messages and the thumbs up symbol in the last update. Now who is going to tell me that I am a world leader?

Haha, but I must disagree, I hated the voice lady and turned her off since day one, so I didn't even notice she has been replaced. I understand the need for some back patting though!

[Post New]by jaychuey on Mar 9, 17 5:17 AM
I am using Gummy Drop with Windows 7 and finding that if I leave Gummy Drop open for a length of time it tends to lock up my ability to surf the web and locks up my email provider. This happens sometimes when Gummy Drop isn't even open. I have to shutdown and reboot my pc to reset everything. Does anyone have any info as to what is happening or how to fix it?

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,148 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Mar 9, 17 12:33 PM
jaychuey wrote:I am using Gummy Drop with Windows 7 and finding that if I leave Gummy Drop open for a length of time it tends to lock up my ability to surf the web and locks up my email provider. This happens sometimes when Gummy Drop isn't even open. I have to shutdown and reboot my pc to reset everything. Does anyone have any info as to what is happening or how to fix it?

This is an interesting point. Although I too use Win 7 I haven't noticed such a thing, but I never leave the game running for long periods of time. There's no reason to, as the lives replenish themselves anyway, so I play for up to half an hour and then exit the game. You say it happens even when the game isn't running, but in this case, how can you tell that GD is the culprit?

This is not the correct place to post about this technical issue, and very few people read this thread anyway. You should post in the Technical thread (PC) a few spaces below. If you want, you can also write to customer support- there's a link at the bottom of the forum page. There you will also find some troubleshhoting articles.

Edited on 03/09/2017 at 12:36:46 PM PST

[Post New]by dbsbums on Mar 15, 17 1:18 PM
I have an LPS error--what does that mean & how can I fix it?

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,148 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Mar 15, 17 4:37 PM
dbsbums wrote:I have an LPS error--what does that mean & how can I fix it?

I don't know what this error means. In any case, you will not get a reply here, you should post this on the technical thread that is relevant to your device, a few places below, and perhaps write to customer support (link at the bottom of page)

Go to: