2015 Valentine Quest Fest

xalla
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:2015 Valentine Quest Fest

[Post New]by xalla on Feb 26, 15 10:51 AM
thanks alikatt8 ....
you were right at midnight gave me the message in the bottle ... and I concluded valentine day ....
now have to 88/106 of Odin ..... we continue with the next quest ....
thanks and good luck

hazyglade
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by hazyglade on Feb 26, 15 12:04 PM
That is a good idea I should have done that, skip the purchase food quest. The decorating quest never came up yesterday for some reason. So I am still out the chocolates. Oh well.....

OddlyEnuh wrote:
Steverd wrote:I only got two quest today, I'm at 26/29.
My wife got three quest today and she is at 27/29

Should I be worried?

I let the purchase of food quest go on my second game, I figure there will be an abundance of gold next year; so I won't get full credit for the Valentine quests. It is only a stack of chocolates.

More important is that today is the last day of the quest series. While you do not have to cash in all the collections. BE sure to collect four of any collections (does not have to be one of each.... ANY of the four. If you don't do it today, the 40 bars of Gold bonus will be gone.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 26, 15 3:29 PM
I just read through all the quests. I did/got credit for things done last year all but only have 28/29 quests completed. I know the chocolates aren't a big deal but I did want them. And I wanted to have all the quest completed.

Steverd
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Steverd on Feb 26, 15 6:05 PM
lilyr wrote:I just read through all the quests. I did/got credit for things done last year all but only have 28/29 quests completed. I know the chocolates aren't a big deal but I did want them. And I wanted to have all the quest completed.

Yes - SAME HERE. Since I only got 2 of the 3 quest yesterday, I ended with 28/29 quest also.. BOOooooo

Steve
FC: 1826 2279

[Post New]by jojo2328 on Feb 26, 15 9:52 PM
I got 29/29 quests and still no chocolates! Anyone else have this problem? Guess I won't get them 'cause it's 11:52PM

Vlania
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by Vlania on Feb 26, 15 10:41 PM
Thanks everybody for your help. I got all the quests today and using the "hit previous" button, I got more than one letter in a bottle, in fact a few This was so much fun, I can hardly wait for 42 days. Talk about amping up the anticipation LOL Do you think we'll get the "question mark owl" for that event? Is it possible to get more than one owl like we do with the other collectibles?

tully
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by tully on Feb 26, 15 10:54 PM
Steverd wrote:
lilyr wrote:I just read through all the quests. I did/got credit for things done last year all but only have 28/29 quests completed. I know the chocolates aren't a big deal but I did want them. And I wanted to have all the quest completed.

Yes - SAME HERE. Since I only got 2 of the 3 quest yesterday, I ended with 28/29 quest also.. BOOooooo

Steve
FC: 1826 2279

it is the same for me, dam. i wanted the tick.

MissJay75
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MissJay75 on Feb 26, 15 11:26 PM
Thanks to everyone who posted with information, tips, and hints. This is the first time I've done any of the holiday stuff, and I was really able to maximize my efforts. I turned in over 450 collections and I couldn't be happier!!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Feb 27, 15 4:19 AM
Great, MissJay; it is nice to have a little bank account!

I want to extend my thanks to all that made this thread successful, particularly the eyes in the east . ((((((long term regs of the forum))))))))))) + Our new buds!

josh57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by josh57 on Feb 27, 15 1:49 PM
First, a very big THANK YOU to all who made my first holiday collectibles easier, I certainly learned alot! It was fun and of course I'll be more ready when the next holiday fest starts. Just curious, after completing the love letters and accepting reward, the man in the brown hat popped up and said I was given the wrong brownies and to please accept this (a hummingbird box) for the mixup. After that came the reward of chocolates and the 40 gold bars for the completed achievements. Did anyone else experience any message such as that?

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 27, 15 2:03 PM
Yes, I had that as well - got a bit confused as to which award I actually ended up with!
But I certainly got the chocolates

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Feb 27, 15 8:21 PM
No man in the brown hat for me. Maybe next year.

[Post New]by studzgirl1 on Feb 27, 15 8:40 PM
I'm a bit confused and upset............yesterday I completed the quest "complete love letter" set. I even collected the 10 gold bars once I completed the set. I get on to play today/tonight only to find that the quest is back asking for me to complete the love letter set, yet my total still reflecting the 10 gold bars that I already collected? Now I cannot proceed with the rest of the quests while this one showing that I still need to complete the quest and the Valentine's quests are over? I'm really curious to find out if this happened to anyone else??????

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 28, 15 3:50 AM
I think you may be talking about two different quests? The last one in the Valentine's quests was from Fatima asking you to complete the love letters set. That will have gone away once you got them all and surely could not now reappear, as the Valentine event is over. Do you mean that Fatima has reappeared for you???

But there is also a separate quest from Odin for the love letter set to go into the Warehouse (along with all the other Valentine sets) - is that the one you mean? If so, then I would have expected him to credit you with the set - has he also credited you with the others? That does seem odd!

If it is Odin, then that will not actually get in the way of doing any other quests, as he will just sit there and let you get on with the rest of the game.
I am actually stuck in that position myself, as I could never complete the love letter set because I could not get the pigeon from the junkyard (where I still have a locked area) but I don't see this as a big deal - I'll just leave him there for another year and see if anything changes then.

[Post New]by studzgirl1 on Feb 28, 15 5:57 AM
Yes it was Odin who gave me the quest and it did in fact go away after I had completed the love letter set but was there when I got back on yesterday like it ddn't acknowledge I completed the set. I was able to obtain one dove from the previous request but that was before I knew how to get more than one of each item so when I completed the set I used the only dove I had to complete it. And for whatever reason, it is NOT letting me get any more quests from Odin???? I do not know how to move on now?

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 28, 15 7:17 AM
The rest of the quests from Odin will be for future special collections - there are no more available from him as yet. So as I said, he will just sit there in the corner waiting for the next special event. Have you otherwise completed all the other collections to date? That would be 87/106 without the love letters, or 88/106 with them. You cannot offer him any more than that yet.

But it does seem strange that the love letter request has returned, if you say he did accept it.
Has anyone else had that??

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Feb 28, 15 7:39 AM
josh57 wrote:First, a very big THANK YOU to all who made my first holiday collectibles easier, I certainly learned alot! It was fun and of course I'll be more ready when the next holiday fest starts. Just curious, after completing the love letters and accepting reward, the man in the brown hat popped up and said I was given the wrong brownies and to please accept this (a hummingbird box) for the mixup. After that came the reward of chocolates and the 40 gold bars for the completed achievements. Did anyone else experience any message such as that?

Last year two of the rewards got mixed up so Boomzap put in the man at the end to give us an extra reward because of it. He appeared on a new game I started after last year's Valentines Day, but he didn't appear again in my game that had already went through last year's event. Hope that explains it to you.

Go to: