Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Mar 12, 17 3:48 PM
Hi Karenclem.

I don't think the envelopes in the baskets behind the names mean anything. I think it's just part of letting you know that that person has purchased your product.

Hi Michspad. I'm at level 109 and am also looking forward to an update. I've been playing for months and have only seen seasonal updates so far. I just enjoy doing the rounds at the moment, building up storage capacity, ready for an update.
Is there someone who has been playing for longer able to say when the last update was?

Happy gaming

Linda

[Post New]by greenjelleebeenz on Mar 12, 17 10:31 PM
Hi, since I updated a couple of weeks ago, I am getting glitches in the game, currently I can't de-curse one section where someone has helped me, each time I try, I get an error message and the game shuts down. Any suggestions, please?

Edited on 03/12/2017 at 10:33:13 PM PST

[Post New]by cnestler on Mar 13, 17 11:44 AM
Help!!! I can't get rid of the kroncs or de-curse, it keeps kicking me out of the game and shows me an error message! What do I need to do, I can't do anything until I get rid of those , so please help.

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,331 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 13, 17 12:18 PM
cnestler wrote:Help!!! I can't get rid of the kroncs or de-curse, it keeps kicking me out of the game and shows me an error message! What do I need to do, I can't do anything until I get rid of those , so please help.

Immediately below this thread is a topic titled "An Announcement Regarding crashing issues and Kroks- March 10, 2017"
It's a known issue, but it could help them identify and fix it if you follow the instructions to submit a help request.

[Post New]by annie6278 on Mar 13, 17 8:04 PM
The game keeps crashing when I try to destroy Kroks and I can't get rid of him!!! How di I fix it!!!!!!!

[Post New]by foxymom76 on Mar 14, 17 9:40 AM
to get glue you must have the milk machine and the trees that porduce the milk when you click on the milking station the glue icon along with cheese and others pop up

[Post New]by gammaisdabomb on Mar 14, 17 4:13 PM
PreciousOllie wrote:I'm new to the game and have a simple question. Why does an exclamation point show on some people on the right side of the screen? I have gone to their place there is nothing to do, but they don't ever clear off the exclamation points it bothering me lol [/quoteU

I have that too but no help needed when I get there

why does this happen

[Post New]by fawltyduck on Mar 15, 17 6:11 AM
Many many thanks for your speedy glitch repair, have updated and game works perfectly.

[Post New]by gammaisdabomb on Mar 15, 17 6:30 AM
So glad you got the game fixed so now everyone can enjoy the game again. Thank you so much for the help!

[Post New]by Telesis72 on Mar 16, 17 11:10 AM
I have been enjoying the game, but it is getting too slow for me. I am not getting enough magic stones. I get stuck underwater just waiting for a stone to come in so I can finish upgrading the buildings or worse yet just to open the chest. Above water I can't up my magic limit because I don't have the stones to update buildings. I'm not even getting the brown ones to make the green ones at the alchemy table. Why did they slow down? I would like to get more than one per balloon. That would be helpful. Maybe adding them to the dice ever so often would be good too.

[Post New]by tigerbear7 on Mar 16, 17 1:03 PM
I have reached the maximum on all the buildings, palaces etc. I was wondering when we can finish the completion of the palace. I check my game daily and level 81 Thank you

[Post New]by Starlight1456 on Mar 17, 17 9:31 AM
I just updated my game and I absolutely hate the new animation. The products that you sell have changed to cartoon images and it's very annoying. Why change something that worked before. Please change it back. The dishes all look wrong and you don't know what they are i.e. Stew, polenta , juices etc.

Bandy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

Magic Stones

[Post New]by Bandy on Mar 24, 17 6:53 AM
Telesis72 wrote:I have been enjoying the game, but it is getting too slow for me. I am not getting enough magic stones. I get stuck underwater just waiting for a stone to come in so I can finish upgrading the buildings or worse yet just to open the chest. Above water I can't up my magic limit because I don't have the stones to update buildings. I'm not even getting the brown ones to make the green ones at the alchemy table. Why did they slow down? I would like to get more than one per balloon. That would be helpful. Maybe adding them to the dice ever so often would be good too.

Same here. My poor diver is stuck underwater till I can finish the dive. I can't get the depleted magic stones from Peter Panda either. That would be helpful. I can't find anyone selling any now either. (rarely)

[Post New]by beasy123 on Mar 25, 17 8:29 AM
how do you play this game, is there a tutorial that I missed?

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,331 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Mar 25, 17 11:41 AM
beasy123 wrote:how do you play this game, is there a tutorial that I missed?

Welcome to the forums!

There is a short tutorial at the beginning, but, you might find this helpful:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/sunken-secrets-strategy-guide-hints-cheats-codes-tips-tricks/

There's been a few updates since, so it's possible that some of the details have changed, but it should give you a decent idea.

Also, you may want to read though the other articles in this thread:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/726742.page

After that, feel to ask a question in the forum. Although, I would avoid this thread as it often gets overlooked. Either find an appropriate existing thread or just start a new one.

TEGX2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by TEGX2 on Apr 1, 17 8:35 AM
I at level 36 and I am having a hard time earning money and pearls, any suggestions would be helpful. Also where is the 4th wall for the island. Thank you in advance.

[Post New]by Killerlogs on Apr 5, 17 6:24 AM
How do I decurse cursed amber? I have 125 and taking up storage. Thanks.

Edited on 04/05/2017 at 6:25:18 AM PST

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
263 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Apr 6, 17 10:24 AM
Go to the alchemist's bench and click on the > to take you to the second page of things to do. then select the decursed amber and drop it on the bench.

[Post New]by colleenmeads on Apr 14, 17 5:21 PM
Hi

There hasn't been another significant upgrade since last year. When will the rest of the castle be available to complete as i have completed everything so almost becoming a non game event given nothing new available to build on.

Ideally if new parts of the island could be made available more frequently then its likely others will want to remain playing but cant see myself continuing with this game if new exciting extensions of the castle and island are not made available.
Thanks

[Post New]by hoover4368 on Apr 20, 17 11:45 AM
what do u do to pass the time when your castle is complete and there is nothing else to work towards?

Go to: