Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.

[Post New]by suzanne1954 on Sep 14, 17 2:03 AM
I have changed my name.. I didn't see a reply to problem.
Thanks

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 17, 17 5:05 PM
Hello again suzanne1954,

I'm sorry to hear that my post may not have been seen, to help with that issue, I'm copying what I provided on the previous page, so you can see what I was able to reply with now. Here's the post:

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble adding friends for your game. It sounds like you have an iOS device and that your Facebook credentials may be assigned to a different game account. Since this message is occurring, please contact our Support Team using the steps below.

Please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with details of the issue being seen along side the details provided here. Please also include details about the device you are seeing the trouble on such as the model and type as well as the operating system version. It would also assist to provide your in-game ID, if it's available to retrieve, to aid the investigation. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

I also wanted to quickly remind everyone that the best to post technical issues regarding the mobile versions of Sir Match-a-Lot to the appropriate thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (Mobile) here.

This helps all players find the information they are looking for more readily and helps make our pages as accessible as possible. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was able to assist. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

EndlessSerpent
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

Game is freezing up in new world

[Post New]by EndlessSerpent on Sep 17, 17 5:33 PM
Dark Dungeon appears to be having a few problems on level 97. Last few days it keeps freezing up and my computer is telling me the game is not responding. I've lost a lot of turns because of the freeze up. Can you please look into this.

A little more info...97 works until the word "Splendid" shows up. As soon as the word hits the screen, everything freezes. Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Edited on 09/17/2017 at 8:42:05 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 18, 17 12:56 PM
Hello EndlessSerpent,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your experiences while playing the PC version of Sir Match-a-Lot. It sounds like the game is freezing after earning a longer streak of matches during a cascade, which would result in a word appearing on the screen, such as "Splendid". Since the game is freezing or crashing, the first thing I recommend is seeing if our suggested steps for this issue are able to assist.

We have a set of troubleshooting steps which may aid players on PC seeing their game crash or freeze, and if you'd like to see those steps, they are linked below:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Computer)

Hopefully, that will help resolve that freezing issue being encountered. For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game ID. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it's helpful, you can retrieve your in-game ID using the following steps:

What is my in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is able to assist. Feel free to PM any of our other active Moderators with any other questions or concerns. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by lauralas on Sep 19, 17 10:32 PM
What happened? Can't play the game anymore. Get a save error issue. Wants 143 coins to choose a local server to enter the game.

Misty_eyed1
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Misty_eyed1 on Sep 20, 17 10:16 AM
MAJOR PAIN

Completed Dark Dungeon.
Yes Level 97 stage 2 and stage 3 freezes up each time splendid does show up, it seems. Hard boot only way to get out of it. Used all specials going in plus some in game to setup major combos.. completed both. took me 9 attempts to do it and costs over 1200 coins.

Now back to collecting until next world

I don't do events .. not connected with game PC

Edited on 09/20/2017 at 10:18:09 AM PST

[Post New]by LolanfromCanada on Sep 20, 17 1:33 PM
l cannot get the game to open since this last update. l cannot Uninstall because it says the game is running and l get Error Code 346. Game is not running as l shut down the pc overnight and immediately tried to uninstall it.

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 20, 17 4:25 PM
Hello LolanfromCanada, Misty_eyed1, and lauralas,

Thank you for taking the time to report issues found while playing the PC version of Sir Match-a-Lot. It sounds like there are a few different ones showing up here, and I wanted to swim by real fast to provide some suggestions to try, as well as how to contact our Support Team, should more assistance be necessary.

LolanfromCanada, I'm sorry to hear that error 346 is showing up when trying to play since the last update. This error can occur after an installation using our app, but usually, restarting the computer resolve the issue. Please try restarting the computer and playing after that. If you are still seeing that error, please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with details of what you are experiencing and any steps you have attempted to resolve the issue. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can do so.

Misty_eyed1 and lauralas, it sounds like there are some issues here either with a save error or with the game freezing at a specific point. That's definitely concerning and I recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with details of what has occurred for both issues.

Misty_eyed1, if you could also provide us your in-game ID as well, that could help our teams better assist with what is occurring. Thank you in advance for your patience while providing that information to our teams.

lauralas, I would like to recommend sending a screenshot of the error and that choice that seems to indicate needing to pay coins to play. Our Reps will use those to investigate what is occurring in the game. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible to assist.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with any further questions. We're happy to help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Misty_eyed1
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Misty_eyed1 on Sep 22, 17 8:47 AM
Here's a new one. Have completed every thing on every world, including dark Dungeon. connected yesterday to get latest updates with new achievements and other things.
Now shows a number one on world atlas meaning new world, that cannot be found.
Says I've completed 1430 of 1540 levels.
Where is world 14?

bfgIlinalta[b] No game ID as never on line with laptop

bfgBeruna
1,349 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 23, 17 4:30 PM
Hello Misty_eyed1,

Thanks so much for reaching out! I can definitely provide more information about World 14 in Sir Match-a-Lot.

Currently, the end of content is the final level of World 13: Dark Dungeon. World 14 hasn't been released yet, and I'm really sorry for the confusion the map has caused. As soon as the next world is released, we'll announce it here in the forum. Please keep an eye on the thread below:

UPDATE! New version available for Sir Match-a-Lot! (PC) - September 18, 2017

If there are any further questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or one of the other active Moderators. We're always glad to be of service.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by missbethann on Oct 5, 17 6:21 AM
I am one of those that does not have any stickers for page 8. They are the only 4 stickers I need to complete the album. My only other problem is the background black screen and no cursor when starting the game. I have to go into task mgr. to exit. Sometimes up to 4 or 5 times before I get in. I created a desktop link to get in because it usually works better than the link in the BF game manager. I am on a PC with windows 10. Level 13 is complete but am working on getting the 4th firefly farm.

Miss Beth

bfgBeruna
1,349 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 5, 17 3:47 PM
Hello missbethann,

I'm sorry there's been trouble with the game and want to provide some help.

Since the game isn't opening properly, please try running Sir Match-a-Lot as an administrator. This will give the game the permissions to access all necessary resources (which the computer might have unintentionally prevented). I've included a help page below that will walk you through the process.

Run as Administrator (Computer)

If troubles with the stickers persist, please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team. They'll also be equipped to provide more insight if running Sir Match-a-Lot as an administrator doesn't fix the game. Please include your in-game ID with the inquiry.

Thank you for your understanding. The other active Moderators and I are always available to answer questions via PM's, so please reach out if any arise.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by missbethann on Oct 15, 17 7:50 AM
Very upset with the update yesterday. It's a day late for a Friday the 13th evil trick. The coins in Witchville have gone down to only 15 when we used to get 45. The amount of coins you earn for selling fireflies every 24 hrs. has been cut by nearly 2/3rds while the amount of flies you sell has gone up by nearly 2/3rds. BUT the price of the boosts has not gone down. The game takes soooo much and gives soooo little in return. The missing cursor when you start the game hasn't been fixed, the Quests in the 1st world do not show up. You have to scroll to each firefly farm to empty them. AND we still can't get any of the stickers for page 8 of the album. I would rather have problems fixed than having headaches added. You should be able to turn on/off the infinite lives especially with the 4 hour one. People have things to do and places to go and just don't have that kind of time to devote to a computer game. I would love to be able to trade my 90+ pet boosts to something I can use. Most of the boards with pets don't even offer a chance to use that boost.

Miss BethAnn

eli173
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,482 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Oct 15, 17 9:32 AM
missbethann wrote:Very upset with the update yesterday. It's a day late for a Friday the 13th evil trick. The coins in Witchville have gone down to only 15 when we used to get 45. The amount of coins you earn for selling fireflies every 24 hrs. has been cut by nearly 2/3rds while the amount of flies you sell has gone up by nearly 2/3rds. BUT the price of the boosts has not gone down. The game takes soooo much and gives soooo little in return. The missing cursor when you start the game hasn't been fixed, the Quests in the 1st world do not show up. You have to scroll to each firefly farm to empty them. AND we still can't get any of the stickers for page 8 of the album. I would rather have problems fixed than having headaches added. You should be able to turn on/off the infinite lives especially with the 4 hour one. People have things to do and places to go and just don't have that kind of time to devote to a computer game. I would love to be able to trade my 90+ pet boosts to something I can use. Most of the boards with pets don't even offer a chance to use that boost.

Miss BethAnn

For greater impact, I have copied your post on the thread "Newest update to game" below. For them to see that there are many dissatisfied players.

[Post New]by missbethann on Oct 15, 17 9:51 AM
eli173,

A million thanks for posting in a better spot. I am fairly new to this forum posting and this was the only spot I could find that was on topic. I so appreciate how all gamers are open and willing to help. Now I'm really gonna stress out and watch the Browns game.

Miss BethAnn

msvic58
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by msvic58 on Oct 18, 17 6:54 AM
my game is not collecting points it hard to move on when my points stay the same.

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 18, 17 3:13 PM
Hello missbethann, eli173, and msvic58,

Thank you all for taking the time to discuss your experiences while playing Sir Match-a-Lot. Before I continue, thank you eli173 for posting that feedback in a more appropriate thread for missbethann. While the Forum Moderation Team does their best to provide all feedback and suggestions to the appropriate teams, we absolutely appreciate it when players make it easier for us to provide it to those teams. I've made sure that those comments and suggestions are provided to the right teams, and we will continue to provide feedback from our players.

As for the issue with the game not collecting points, msvic58, since it sounds like the game isn't displaying an update to your current progress, what I recommend is seeing if giving this particular game further permissions can 'unstick' the game from not providing the most up to date scores for you. If you'd like to try those steps, I've provided steps for running a game as an Administrator below:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game ID and a description of what you are experiencing with the game while playing as well as what steps have already been tried to resolve the issue. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all again for your patience and for helping one another out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Mmnrn79
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Mmnrn79 on Oct 19, 17 1:20 PM
after the latest update with the Halloween challenges I am no longer accumulating fireflies on any of the levels I am completing. I had finished the challenge and completed 10 plus levels and not received 1 firefly. Pretty disapointed

msvic58
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by msvic58 on Oct 20, 17 5:52 AM
I am on level 7 haunted carnival & I have wasted lots of time and money for a game that will not collect points. It gives me coins only. I have opened my game and now it will not collect points on any level. HELP[ HELP

bfgBeruna
1,349 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 20, 17 5:20 PM
Hello Mmnrn79 and msvic58,

I'm really sorry there have been troubles with Sir Match-a-Lot and am here to help fix them!

Sometimes, when points or rewards aren't being credited, a display error is to blame. Please check whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. Since this driver directs how the computer's graphics operate, installing a newer version can fix display errors. Please see the help article below for further details:

Update Video Card Driver (Computer)

It'd also be useful to run the game in Administrator Mode to increase its permissions. Please see the help page below for instructions:

Run as Administrator (Computer)

If these instructions don't fix the games, please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team. Be sure to include your in-game ID with the inquiry.

Thanks for your patience. Should there be any remaining questions, don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We'll be glad to assist.

bfgBeruna

Go to: