TimeKilla
Herring
Herring
399 Posts

HO in bonus game - Stuck? Glitch?

[Post New]by TimeKilla on Nov 2, 14 1:19 AM
I seem to be having trouble with the bonus chapter. I'm pretty sure it's a glitch and wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue. It's under the elder tree on the cliff side and has runes. It looks like it is interactive with numerous small compartments to open. Nothing happens when I click on them. The hint button tells me there's nothing to do in that scene. The strategy guide doesn't offer any clues about H0's so no help there.

This is very frustrating. It's the third game in a month that has had a game-stopping problem. I'm hoping that I just overlooked something and that I'll feel silly when someone spells it out.

Re:HO in bonus game - Stuck? Glitch?

[Post New]by ToriMA on Nov 2, 14 2:30 AM
I'm having the same problem. Haven't found a solution. Anyone know how to get past this point. Enjoyed this game until now

[Post New]by zotti65 on Nov 2, 14 5:47 AM
same problem here...click on anything and nothing happens

sedbee
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sedbee on Nov 2, 14 6:37 AM
let me join the club...I really liked the game..well until now

[Post New]by aprilsnar1 on Nov 2, 14 10:31 AM
I just clicked on all the symbols showing and then the next ring of symbols popped op and repeat :-) hope it helped

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on Nov 2, 14 2:05 PM
Same problem. It is very frustrating when you cannot finish a game. hope BigFish can fix this.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Nov 2, 14 3:48 PM
i am having the same issue too.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Nov 2, 14 4:27 PM
thanks to aprilsnar1 i started clicking everything and the next one popped up so i was able to complete. it was an m shaped letter that wasn't showing up as one to find.

mcbay111
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by mcbay111 on Nov 5, 14 7:03 PM
I was having the same problem but read this forum and tried Aprilsnar1 suggestion of clicking everywhere and it worked like a dream!! Did not take long either especially after it was fixed by the incessant clicking. Good work Aprilsnar1 thanks !!!

roesbud
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by roesbud on Nov 7, 14 10:53 AM
thanks Aprilsnar1!

sedbee
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sedbee on Nov 9, 14 6:26 PM
yippeeh!
and thank you very much Aprilsnar1...with your help I managed to finish the game

Go to: